Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Never mind. Magic is scum if he’s still trying to dirty me.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Man’s also trying to game what the host said. :DEAD:

Showtime

Reaction score
oh i forgot the last bit, smark twice brought up mafia's chances of winning.

this is just how i think smark thinks, but if he was town he would say it wasnt fair to town that the game ends because of that error, but instead he focuses in on how mafia can still win from this and how they're unaffected.

if he and lethal were actually confirmed via this then mafia were 100% affected. he knows that, we all know that, but if he is scum and gets an advantage from this then it is true in a sense they weren't negatively affected.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, I never said Jeff was gonna be scum. That’s a bold face lie, lol.

I was pretty clear Jeff was probably town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I'm pretty sure the only time Smark called me potential scum was in one pairing, which is pretty fair considering who I repped in for. I dont think he ever actually came at me in life 1 at all? maybe im forgetting something but we had a small back and forth early d1 , some of which i didnt LOVE the responses but we moves on from that pretty quickly and I havent seen any of his usually scummy insistance that certain things HAVE TO BE TRUE. im not buying smark as scum at all here whatsoever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
correction, I think he jokingly asked me u scum m8 in life 1 :p

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I was going off on a mental tangent of "why would he say Doddsy then Smark if he and Doddsy are teammates? Wouldn't he say Smark then Doddsy?"

But maybe that's just what Magic wants us to think

Showtime

Reaction score
Also, I never said Jeff was gonna be scum. That’s a bold face lie, lol.

I was pretty clear Jeff was probably town.

I’m sorry Magic, but at this point I think one of them has to go.

Are you going Jeff or Ekko?

^this is what im referring to.

jeff flipped town and everyone agrees ekko is likely town now too, so this suggestion obviously looks scummy.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
All mafia had to do was shoot me instead of Jeff.

I don’t know why they didn’t.

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure the only time Smark called me potential scum was in one pairing, which is pretty fair considering who I repped in for. I dont think he ever actually came at me in life 1 at all? maybe im forgetting something but we had a small back and forth early d1 , some of which i didnt LOVE the responses but we moves on from that pretty quickly and I havent seen any of his usually scummy insistance that certain things HAVE TO BE TRUE. im not buying smark as scum at all here whatsoever

you can flip me and then id advise to revisist everything then lynch doddsy and trust me.

no other pairing in this game currently makes sense unless you think one of yourself/poyser/ekko is scum but even then most of the pairings dont make sense.

doddsy/smark pairing definitely makes sense and im seeing a lot of things that point to me that smark is the final scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
^this is what im referring to.

jeff flipped town and everyone agrees ekko is likely town now too, so this suggestion obviously looks scummy.
Yeah, because they were clogging the thread and you refused to see one as scum so I was asking YOU.

I made it clear I was only interested in Ekko.

Showtime

Reaction score
All mafia had to do was shoot me instead of Jeff.

I don’t know why they didn’t.

correct.

they also could have shot you instead of lethal.

or they could have shot an actual dangerous player n1 instead of lethal, but they chose lethal and then let you go to go after jeff. jeff wasn't even the main pusher of that wagon, it was poyser. so if they were worried about the bg being on poyser, as was talked about in the thread, then they would have gone after you. they didn't.

you also said there cant be two cops in the game and put pressure on poyser for that, which i think is nonsense if you were around for the lethal case. no matter what my flip is, poyser is never scum. that is a given, yet you were already using the possibility of me being cop to say he shouldnt be a given as town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
someone, not everyone.

mafia might have gotten a sample role pm in their qt.

@Poyser @Canadian Dragon

the final 2 scum are smark and doddsy imo.

smark during night 2 gave multiple reasons as to why he would be a kill option(the lethal/tfw thing and then the stuff with ekko), when in reality if he felt he was confirmed and he would have just said he was confirmed which is why he should be killed. he still gave reasons as to why he should be basically thought of as town just as much as poyser/jeff.

secondly scum clearly isn't a bunch of inactives. the blocking and the kill choices dont indicate that. they also chose to kill lethal on night 1, which smark would advise to clear him. why kill lethal and not smark when smark was much more active and involved? the only benefit there is to clear smark.

thirdly, and most recently, smark keeps talking about all the people we can lynch. he's named everyone in POE except for doddsy himself, which just sticks out to me.

fourthly, smark was pushing hard that the lynch should be between jeff/ekko and one had to be scum during night 1. i dont like that one bit, seems like he was pouncing on the situation and would get one then the other.

dont lynch sky. she's doing her survivor bit.

if junk was the final scum i think scum would have asked for them to be repped out. it's also wifom but i think scum is definitely still trying and if their team was two inactives then it's likely their motivation would be at an all time low, which i think anyone can see. i dont think that's the case.

if you lynch me please lynch doddsy and if doddsy is smark then lynch smark.
so a few things

regarding smark saying he might be the kill: ive seen him do this as both alignments, smark tends to think himself a top valuable player as any allignement and certainly often thinks hes not long for this world. While I have seen him do some pretty on the nose, know too much comments at nigth when scum , i also didnt really see any of that here. have to agree to disagree

2nd point, we already all agreed its very likely one of scum has to be active. that however doesn't equate to both of them left having to be inactive at all, so again, I dont quite agree that it HAS to be both of them.

3rd point: has he not named doddsy at all? thats factually incorrect, im fair certain he named him in at least one pairing!

4th point: that point i hated live too. however i believe it was him more trying to make a point that one of us had to go and if so hed get rid of ekko. i will give some credence to this as it was weirdly worded by smark but i dont think its anywhere near a smoking gun imo.

also, if you think junk cant be scum because they should have been repped out...why are you not fingering me, who repped in for blaine????

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you think two cops in a vsnilla game, more power to you.

I ain’t even mad. If town lynch me off the bizarre idea that scum got a sample pm for some reason, I’ll just laugh.