Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
yes sky, this is all true lmao.

do you not think it's pointless to continuously follow up on me saying doddsy does something as scum when you think im scum and what he did on you would be something he does as scum if you think im scum.
I'm just establishing how you're choosing to play this game in this situation. Can't help but feel it's a distance attempt from Doddsy now that the pairing of you two has been floated

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i wouldnt duck the thread as scum.

i wouldnt claim nonsense as a role for the sake of it unless it was somehow belieavable.

i wouldnt go in without discussing with my teammates first.
im giving u a good faith town read for those reasons. we didn't have much from u in the thread to town or scum read u. this was just curtesy driven by ur reputation

this is just for the next time we all play together as a fun reminder of things unlikely to be done by me as scum.
if u ever flip scum here it basically makes it unnecessary tedius for u next time we play since i wud tunnel u if u play like this. i will take ur word for it that u r busy now and id imagine u wud drive the thread a bit more as scum.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
im kind of in a pickle as I mentioned. bad role = magic , bad play : junk, sky
And Magic made some good points via his play. He’s had to have had a woeful game here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and while magic's posts are obviously never going to be "bad" as scum, Im not necessarily hating what he's throwing down. just wish he had said all this stuff NOT under pressure because that obviously...well makes it hard not to take with a grain of salt.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm just establishing how you're choosing to play this game in this situation. Can't help but feel it's a distance attempt from Doddsy now that the pairing of you two has been floated

yes sky, i saw people suggesting doddsy and i as a fit together as scum and thought "oh shoot, now this is the perfect time to distance from doddsy because it will definitely be believable now that they've mentioned it".

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Magic is alwso not screaming at people that the yare dumb and they should only follow him, which is something id expect scum him to do . he's pretty fucking calm right now

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think winning this game is gonna requi flipping the right coin. And it’s not looking good.

Showtime

Reaction score
and while magic's posts are obviously never going to be "bad" as scum, Im not necessarily hating what he's throwing down. just wish he had said all this stuff NOT under pressure because that obviously...well makes it hard not to take with a grain of salt.

i mean im going to be entirely fair to myself

1) i told you last night that id be active today

2) i told you i wont resist a push because i wasnt around at all

3) i claimed because i assumed it made sense given the circumstances of my slot.

4) i was told to read back and give content prior to being lynched.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Showtime did you mention anything about junk yet? would you lynch her? why?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean im going to be entirely fair to myself

1) i told you last night that id be active today

2) i told you i wont resist a push because i wasnt around at all

3) i claimed because i assumed it made sense given the circumstances of my slot.

4) i was told to read back and give content prior to being lynched.
yeah I don't disagree with anything your saying either here. I think your role sucks and the timing of your defense sucks. two things that are unfortunately out of your control.

Showtime

Reaction score
Because of the SK? Mafia still have every chance to win.

Because I fucked up the game - and gave someone a disadvantage, due to my error. Seems pretty bad on my part

Probably, but I’ve seen people pick apart how people claimed their role before. I think we kinda pick and choose what we consider this color gate stuff, tbh.

I honestly don’t think this changed much at all. Fourth was already heavily sussed and he’s only the SK. Mafia’s chances aren’t affected by this at all, imo.

someone, not everyone.

mafia might have gotten a sample role pm in their qt.

@Poyser @Canadian Dragon

the final 2 scum are smark and doddsy imo.

smark during night 2 gave multiple reasons as to why he would be a kill option(the lethal/tfw thing and then the stuff with ekko), when in reality if he felt he was confirmed and he would have just said he was confirmed which is why he should be killed. he still gave reasons as to why he should be basically thought of as town just as much as poyser/jeff.

secondly scum clearly isn't a bunch of inactives. the blocking and the kill choices dont indicate that. they also chose to kill lethal on night 1, which smark would advise to clear him. why kill lethal and not smark when smark was much more active and involved? the only benefit there is to clear smark.

thirdly, and most recently, smark keeps talking about all the people we can lynch. he's named everyone in POE except for doddsy himself, which just sticks out to me.

fourthly, smark was pushing hard that the lynch should be between jeff/ekko and one had to be scum during night 1. i dont like that one bit, seems like he was pouncing on the situation and would get one then the other.

dont lynch sky. she's doing her survivor bit.

if junk was the final scum i think scum would have asked for them to be repped out. it's also wifom but i think scum is definitely still trying and if their team was two inactives then it's likely their motivation would be at an all time low, which i think anyone can see. i dont think that's the case.

if you lynch me please lynch doddsy and if doddsy is smark then lynch smark.