Blizzard messing with RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think all those boos weren't really aimed at Reigns, at least not all of 'em, they were more of the crowd showing displeasure of Bryan eliminated in a pretty shitty fashion. That's how I look at it... I could be wrong, though.
I mean, Reigns winning isn't a problem for me, but how they handled Bryan last night is.
I wonder if those guys behind those shitty "Boo Roman Reigns" accounts were there. That was pathetic... I kinda like Reigns, I think he could be one of the top guys soon but eliminating Bryan like that is just an insult. Even more than delaying WWE Network and then telling us Brits to pay £9.99 which I'm pretty sure would be like $15.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a bit of both, but mostly booing Reigns. After Bryan got eliminated they were certain that he was going to win, so they basically boo'ed for him and cheered for anyone else.

Well, in that case, that was pretty lame on their part.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well, in that case, that was pretty lame on their part.
It was lame. You think they really like Ryback? Fuck no lmao, but they were going with "Feed me more" chants to stick it to Reigns. Their motives were highly transparent

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It isn't about DB nearly as much as last year. DB was part of the angst, but the boos are just directed toward Vince for shoving a perceived hand picked golden boy down throats.

I don't have a problem with Reigns winning the Rumble, but Vince can go fuck himself for how they handled Bryan.

Even if Bryan wasn't in this year's Rumble, Reigns would have still won it, imo.

I'm wondering if the crowd's reaction would have been less hostile that way...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Reigns winning the Rumble, but Vince can go fuck himself for how they handled Bryan.

Even if Bryan wasn't in this year's Rumble, Reigns would have still won it, imo.

I'm wondering if the crowd's reaction would have been less hostile that way...
Fans probably would have assumed he would be an entrant (like they assumed last year) and boo'd everyone coming out at 28,29, 30 like Mysterio last year.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
No one gives a shit what the Govenor says ever lol, but people won't be able to come to the show to the weather and that'll be bad for WWE because they will have to make refunds and people will not be happy, I don't mind Reigns winning as it was a given although they were booing Reigns I think because they were chanting for Rusev to win and after he was eliminated the booed Reigns, what do they expect we all knew it was going to happen, Reigns got booed and they were also mad about Bryan, Social Media has really caused all of this for it spoils a ton of stuff and ruins wrestling.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fans probably would have assumed he would be an entrant (like they assumed last year) and boo'd everyone coming out at 28,29, 30 like Mysterio last year.

So, I assume it's going to be like this every year. If Bryan doesn't win, they boo everyone else?

I think all this chaos ensued because he should've won the Rumble last year (and also the way he was eliminated this year), despite winning the WWE-WHC later on. They thought it'd be cool to have another run, (myself included) because injury got in the way and messed everything up. But damn, man. Everyone was marking for Reigns when Bryan was injured.

Don't know what happened there. But Reigns isn't really to blame here.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wonder if those guys behind those shitty "Boo Roman Reigns" accounts were there. That was pathetic... I kinda like Reigns, I think he could be one of the top guys soon but eliminating Bryan like that is just an insult. Even more than delaying WWE Network and then telling us Brits to pay £9.99 which I'm pretty sure would be like $15.

Agreed.

Umm, also... WWE hates the Brits. Why are you surprised, mate?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So, I assume it's going to be like this every year. If Bryan doesn't win, they boo everyone else?

I think all this chaos ensued because he should've won the Rumble last year (and also the way he was eliminated this year), despite winning the WWE-WHC later on. They thought it'd be cool to have another run, (myself included) because injury got in the way and messed everything up. But damn, man. Everyone was marking for Reigns when Bryan was injured.

Don't know what happened there. But Reigns isn't really to blame here.
Well, I suggested last night to prevent reactions like those, just make Bryan a heel? But I don't know what the odds are of the fans just rooting for another guy at Bryan's rate.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, I suggested last night to prevent reactions like those, just make Bryan a heel? But I don't know what the odds are of the fans just rooting for another guy at Bryan's rate.

Bryan can't be made a heel, especially now.

If other crowds continue to be as hostile to Reigns as the Philly crowd, then Bryan will always get cheered, no matter what WWE does to the guy.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Bryan can't be made a heel, especially now.

If other crowds continue to be as hostile to Reigns as the Philly crowd, then Bryan will always get cheered, no matter what WWE does to the guy.
Is Bryan a top merch seller? Because if he's not, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They tried with Bray Wyatt but it resulted in an epic pop one week later when he had to turn face again. I doubt they can really turn Bryan heel.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They tried with Bray Wyatt but it resulted in an epic pop one week later when he had to turn face again. I doubt they can really turn Bryan heel.
Hopefully you aren't one of those guys who actually believe that was an actual heel turn?
That was relatable to Cena joining Nexus.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Is Bryan a top merch seller? Because if he's not, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

It's not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just the fans rebelling against WWE for screwing Bryan last night by giving him some shit treatment (shitty little elimination).

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hopefully you aren't one of those guys who actually believe that was an actual heel turn?
That was relatable to Cena joining Nexus.
Not really, but if the fans didn't cheer Bryan on, I doubt they would've turned him back face.