Blizzard messing with RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gotta have some Hornswoggle. And El Dorito.

Throw in live footage of Vince scripting a Roman Reigns promo and asking the creative team about what they think... :shock:

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I love how we are making the worst raw ever but WWE does that anyway.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So we got a 3 hour live broadcast from Stamford tonight and then a 2 hour live RAW is Smackdown this coming Thursday night. Hmmmm..

What in the hell could they air from Stamford when all the talent is in PA still?

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
So we got a 3 hour live broadcast from Stamford tonight and then a 2 hour live RAW is Smackdown this coming Thursday night. Hmmmm..

What in the hell could they air from Stamford when all the talent is in PA still?

Either we're having office Brawls and Street fights or office adult movies.

On a serious note I couldn't have a clue.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really don't understand all this uproar about "how DB got eliminated" being so bad. He went over, managed to hang on and stay on the outside of the apron and then got blasted and knocked from the apron. I don't care who it is that will get you eliminated (unles your Kofi, but then you won't win so meh). It happens to plenty of people EVERY YEAR in the Royal Rumble. Hell I think Reigns did it last year at least once with a superman punch to whoever was on the apron outside the ropes (Harper maybe?).

It's done and over. Stop whining and move on already. DB will have another time to shine, jesus.

It is so bad. Because he was eliminated like some regular jabroni.

inb4 someone says that he is a jabroni

Reigns winning sits well with me, but Bryan being eliminated in such shitty fashion doesn't.
I also cringed at how Wyatt, Ambrose and DZ got eliminated.

DB's return to in-ring action was announced, it didn't happen out of the blue.
Him being announced as the RR participant wasn't a surprise, they used him to get more Network subscribers that way.

If he came back as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and wasn't eliminated in a shitty way, then maybe, just maybe the crowd wouldn't have been so sure of Bryan winning and wouldn't have reacted to Reigns' victory the way they did last night.

But, I guess it is what it is now... My rant about Bryan is over.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It is so bad. Because he was eliminated like some regular jabroni.

inb4 someone says that he is a jabroni

Reigns winning sits well with me, but Bryan being eliminated in such shitty fashion doesn't.
I also cringed at how Wyatt, Ambrose and DZ got eliminated.

DB's return to in-ring action was announced, it didn't happen out of the blue.
Him being announced as the RR participant wasn't a surprise, they used him to get more Network subscribers that way.

If he came back as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and wasn't eliminated in a shitty way, then maybe, just maybe the crowd wouldn't have been so sure of Bryan winning and wouldn't have reacted to Reigns' victory the way they did last night.

But, I guess it is what it is now... My rant about Bryan is over.

Exactly. All the top babyfaces dumped with no fanfare at all. Ziggler fights for his spot just to get knocked out in a few seconds. Ambrose made little impact. Ugh.

Imo, the biggest problem with it is that it sets up Bryan to be wasted at Wrestlemania. What is he gonna do?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Exactly. All the top babyfaces dumped with no fanfare at all. Ziggler fights for his spot just to get knocked out in a few seconds. Ambrose made little impact. Ugh.

Imo, the biggest problem with it is that it sets up Bryan to be wasted at Wrestlemania. What is he gonna do?

Agreed.

Lose to Wyatt clean, I guess... lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Agreed.

Lose to Wyatt clean, I guess... lol

They say Wyatt is facing Taker. If that's not true, that's surely Bryan's spot. At this point Bryan winning is a waste of Bray. QQ

Maybe he'll be part of some bullshit 8-man tag with Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback nobody would care about. Otherwise... it's gotta be Wyatt or the Battle Royal?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What is he gonna do?
This...

....is the part I love about the whole way things played out. I like Daniel Bryan, I do. Do I believe he needs to be the champ or chasing the title to be enjoyable to watch? No. Which means there could be endless possibilities. Maybe I'm not a good example as I take WWE for what I know it to be now that I'm older. A (loosely) scripted show. Just like any other. I enjoy the thought of "what are they gonna do with him?". Why does he ALWAYS need to be after the title to be enjoyable to watch? He'll get there again eventually I think (barring any further injuries).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They say Wyatt is facing Taker. If that's not true, that's surely Bryan's spot. At this point Bryan winning is a waste of Bray. QQ

Maybe he'll be part of some bullshit 8-man tag with Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback nobody would care about. Otherwise... it's gotta be Wyatt or the Battle Royal?

Or Bryan somehow gets added to the ME or goes on to face Rusev (unlikely).

Snowman1

Reaction score
I vote showing Roman Reigns career highlights. Any suggestions for the other 2 hrs and 58 mins?

The Chronology of John Cena vs Randy Orton.

Then a clip of Vince saying "We want to give the fans what they want, and I believe we're doing a good job of doing so"

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson