Blizzard messing with RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm curious to see what they will do instead if RAW is cancelled.. Surely they have a back-up plan I mean the storm has been projected to hit for 5 days now.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
When should they be able to do a new live broadcast then?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
UPDATE (12:15 PM ET): PWInsider reports that WWE production crews are packing up at the XL Center in Hartford as the show has been cancelled. WWE official reports that Raw will air in some form tonight, but there are no details on what will be included at this time.

SmackDown is said to be in trouble as well..

Here's an idea for the WWE, schedule winter shows for the south that way you can avoid this shit.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
SmackDown is said to be in trouble as well..

Here's an idea for the WWE, schedule winter shows for the south that way you can avoid this shit.
Also schedule more shows for UK, we maybe the country synonymous with bad weather. But we ain't got no travel bans

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Also schedule more shows for UK, we maybe the country synonymous with bad weather. But we ain't got no travel bans
True, true. And we might have bad weather, but it's mostly rain especially down south. It hasn't snowed where I live in London for like 2 years.

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
True, true. And we might have bad weather, but it's mostly rain especially down south. It hasn't snowed where I live in London for like 2 years.

I live in the north west of England and we never get snow, If we do it's either followed by Rain or just doesn't stick. Can be cold but never falls below 4 degrees Celsius so yh WWE more UK shows? And throw a PPV in there for good measures.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
680b09bada78c63554631ae1fcebebbb._.png

It's official.

WWE confirmed in a release that Raw would not be live from Hartford, CT tonight as severe winter weather impacts the region. Instead, Raw will air Thursday night on Syfy, but WWE will broadcast in it's normal timeslot on USA tonight at 8 p.m. EST.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So what are they going to broadcast tonight?

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Not when they can still charge people $55 to watch it on-demand PPV. Not a chance in hell.

That's what the Network is for I might add, It's only $9.99

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a "Best of the SHIELD" show... if I can see SHIELD vs Wyatts again, I'd be quite happy.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That's what the Network is for I might add, It's only $9.99

Maybe so, but some people are straight up Blue. When you see 100,000 PPV buys for one of the latest shows they released the numbers for, that confirms it :lol1:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shoot a special NXT-RAW right now in Full Sail.. Basically a 3 hour NXT special featuring everybody on their roster including if they have any superstars near by from the main show.. I mean it can be done on time, it may look crude post production but hey give it a shot if you really don't have a plan. 50% off tickets of 2 or more at a time get some money off that and the TV viewership and try and salvage some of the financial loss.