Blizzard messing with RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This...

....is the part I love about the whole way things played out. I like Daniel Bryan, I do. Do I believe he needs to be the champ or chasing the title to be enjoyable to watch? No. Which means there could be endless possibilities. Maybe I'm not a good example as I take WWE for what I know it to be now that I'm older. A (loosely) scripted show. Just like any other. I enjoy the thought of "what are they gonna do with him?". Why does he ALWAYS need to be after the title to be enjoyable to watch? He'll get there again eventually I think (barring any further injuries).

It's not that he needs to be in the title hunt to be enjoyable to watch, it's him being eliminated in a dogshit way. The problem for me isn't Reigns' victory, it's Bryan's elimination.

If they let Bryan as one of the final men to be eliminated, I wouldn't have a problem with him being eliminated in the first place.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That would suck but you can't blame them.. remember the volcano in Europe back in 2010? It was the Smackdown roster and Triple H starring on Raw. But now that it's just one WWE roster lets hope for a decent amount of superstars to make it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's not that he needs to be in the title hunt to be enjoyable to watch, it's him being eliminated in a dogshit way. The problem for me isn't Reigns' victory, it's Bryan's elimination.

If they let Bryan as one of the final men to be eliminated, I wouldn't have a problem with him being eliminated in the first place.
I guess I just wasn't as shocked by it

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Even Ryder got a huge pop and then got rekt almost straight away. This boy should be fighting Rusev with how over he was before he got buried.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh god Americans are such pussies
4ad8c4c4ec6318406b131106a5938ee4.jpg