Bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Wrestling Station wears a white mandress and wipes his ass with his left hand as well.

(for real)
Just for to give you a deep throat ;) you know you like eating on left hands!
Now your just being a assclown. why are you a dickhead??

Wrestling Station is a War Hero. he fought in Vietnam
:y: I took the job instead of Muhammed Ali's place lol.
In all seriousness, I'm not trying to be the worst member, I just don't care to suck up to anybody, like everyone does around here. If you disagree with my opinion, okay. People get all butthurt because I refuse to play nice when *I disagree with them, and that's okay too.

I just don't give a fuck, bottom line. I'm bored and need something to do where I am.
Nobody cares about a soldier, life of the soldiers tbh. Ask Hitler.

seX-Power

God, you are awesome. :y:

But yeah, what is going on around here with Gates and my Peeps, I have seen you guys arguing like 500 times, How did it all get started? :g:

Told him to die in the war. This apparently means I hate America and I am an ANTI-WAR ZEALOT.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

gates benefits of other people's misery. That's enough for me to believe that his life is a negative for everyone else, and thus it should be ended as painfully as possible for the IRONINGZ

J

Told him to die in the war. This apparently means I hate America and I am an ANTI-WAR ZEALOT.

Naw even are military is smart, we stick the smart people here in america or well protected area's over seas and retarts like Gates well he gets stuck on the front line. He's what we Americans like to call "Meat Shields"

seX-Power

Well that's great, but he's what we Australians like to call 'WANKERS'.

Kizza

I also swallow jizz.

I can vouch for that <3

plastic_army_men.jpg

Did anyone else play Army Men when it was on PS1? God, being a green plastic fucker shooting all the beige fuckers was so fun.

seX-Power

I played Croc, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot on PS1. Spyro was my life. :(

Reaction score
Naw even are military is smart, we stick the smart people here in america or well protected area's over seas and retarts like Gates well he gets stuck on the front line. He's what we Americans like to call "Meat Shields"

Were you playing with yourself during your grammar classes? Signs point to yes.

Also, "front line"?

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That alone shows me you're another ignorant American that knows fuck-all about the war here. Typical of acne-faced teens like yourself though.

Kizza

I played Croc, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot on PS1. Spyro was my life. :(

SAME~! Oh my fucking God.

Every Friday, after school, I was allowed to go down to Video Ezy and get ONE game. Specifically ONE game. Loved Toy Story Racer as well. Fuck, I still got Gran Turismo 2, Smackdown 1 & 2, Crash bandicoot and Driver.