Bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Were you playing with yourself during your grammar classes? Signs point to yes.

Also, "front line"?

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That alone shows me you're another ignorant American that knows fuck-all about the war here. Typical of acne-faced teens like yourself though.

Hmmm were to begin, no wasn't playin with myself just never went.

Second never claimed to know war as well I haven't quite been to one.

Last my face isn't acne filled.

l_4bde808f852a4468a3ec3422fa79ac3c.jpg

There's a few every now and then but damn do I still look good...Aren't you already gettin grey hair, Sure ladies fine that more of a turn of then a lil acne every now and then =D

Wrestling Station

There's a few every now and then but damn do I still look good...Aren't you already gettin grey hair, Sure ladies fine that more of a turn of then a lil acne every now and then =D
You look just like AJ Style! TNA would be a mediocre show without you! :yes:

Reaction score

Anyone can brag about the pussy they get on the Internet, you however, scream "Virgin" with your laughable idea of what women find attractive. This shows many of us here that you're still carrying the V-card around with you.

You'd be surprised how many women find "salt and pepper" attractive. But you keep telling yourself that all these myspace babes find having a "dunlap" and acne attractive. Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid!

seX-Power

Johnny, you're arguments suck when you're trying to make sense. Go back to trolling.