Bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah but just like his parents, we don't want him.

Famous is black ... owait, lololololol.

Reaction score
:clapping:

Now that you've proved yourself as an immature troll that inflates his ego trying to pick on people who've done nothing wrong, you just wont quit will you?

Hypocrisy much?

Oh, and "e-friends" are for people like you who have social anxiety disorder IRL.

I think I'll stick around here for awhile.

PS: Nobody cares about your 5,000th post.

Nobody_Cares_Sign.jpg

Reaction score
TBH, nobody cares about any of your posts.

Liar.

If I knew you didn't care, you wouldn't have written a sobbing, butthurt post like this:

Now that you've proved yourself as an immature troll that inflates his ego trying to pick on people who've done nothing wrong, you just wont quit will you? Couldn't your time be spent better? Maybe you should take up my offer of being massacred by some of the spiteful ANTI-WAR ZEALOTZZ you hate so much. Srsly though, ever since you've realised the forum hates you, you've really just become a waste of bandwidth. Leave.

*waits for some form of response that relates to me supporting Allah, followed by a red rep with 6 lines of bullshit I hope he knows I don't bother reading*

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I love that gates is trying to be the worst member he can possibly be on purpose, but fact is, TSS is, and always will be, worse.

Beer Money Army

Humankiller99 as pretty bad as well. i should get him to come back. :shifty: he is on another forum that i go to, people give him shit.

Reaction score
I love that gates is trying to be the worst member he can possibly be on purpose, but fact is, TSS is, and always will be, worse.

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to be the worst member, I just don't care to suck up to anybody, like everyone does around here. If you disagree with my opinion, okay. People get all butthurt because I refuse to play nice when *I disagree with them, and that's okay too.

I just don't give a fuck, bottom line. I'm bored and need something to do where I am.

Hometown Kid

Now your just being a assclown. why are you a dickhead??

Wrestling Station is a War Hero. he fought in Vietnam

God, you are awesome. :y:

But yeah, what is going on around here with Gates and my Peeps, I have seen you guys arguing like 500 times, How did it all get started? :g:

Reaction score
God, you are awesome. :y:

But yeah, what is going on around here with Gates and my Peeps, I have seen you guys arguing like 500 times, How did it all get started? :g:

Sex-Power was conceived. That's where it began.