'Big Name' Surprise Coming To TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

beefcake will be the scissors used to trim down the roster. >_>
so they will have beefcake instead of a younger talent just because he is a former wwf talent.

If it's Psycho Sid He will be using the scissors in order to stab the tna talent.

Kizza

Well i hope if it is Kennedy that he is treated like a star cause he needs it. One good year run as a international or world champion reign is great. Always give him momentum and a heel turn asap wold be awesome.

Lmao. Angle deserves to be treated like a star. AJ deserves to be treated like a star. Kennedy? Fuck off.

PeepShow

Big name. Ok, well with all the names circulating (and most of them showing up this past Monday), that really leaves a select few. RVD is out of the question. Dreamer just left and isn't a big name. That really only leaves Kennedy who hasn't come yet. Others who haven't really been mentioned a lot but would be big names are Goldberg and Savage like others said. I'd mark if it were any of those 3 really.

Beer Money Army

Dennis Rodman? Rodzilla :shifty:

or how about Ted Dibiase, since he was one of the very 1st few bunch of NWO in 1996. :shifty:

or it could be Jake Roberts and he can stick his snake out.

MizMasta3000

I would pissed if it was an old fuck. ^It wouldnt be Ted because he can be HOF. Seriously, Psycho Sid, Jake, Savage, would piss me off royally

DcDudley

Reaction score
Jay Leno.lol :1:

Id say Anderson or Sid. If it's Sid let's hope they team him up with Steiner...should make for some memorable promos.lol

Wrestling Station

Jay Leno.lol :1:

Id say Anderson or Sid. If it's Sid let's hope they team him up with Steiner...should make for some memorable promos.lol

The name of their team would be.. The Tard Tag Team! :yes:

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I don't think it is SID because from last I heard they are still trying to sign him unless they are working that issue as a possibility but are really keeping it under raps. Monty Brown though, that I would definitely like to see.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I want it to be Monty Brown but I cannot see it being him. The Big Name thing is what gets me because it could be someone that used to be in the WWE that they think is a big name. I am actually thinking that it could be a big name from the independant circuit ie: Teddy Hart. I saw the list of people from the Hulkamania tour and it could also be Paul London but that is another doubtable one.

Intriguing this is.