'Big Name' Surprise Coming To TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^Holy shit I never thought of him. Bernard and Tomko would rule ass once again

noumenon

Most likely Kennedy. Either that or they actually managed to steal someone of relevance from WWE.

LKP

OOOOhhhh oh no not charlie hass lol. Yeah hes a good wrestler but he is not a draw. TNA say a big star meaning he can draw. Kennedy, macho man, goldberg.

noumenon

Sorry but unless they get John Cena himself they're not getting anyone bigger than Jeff Hardy, I think they blew their nut on him a little too soon.

xtremebadass

If they think Kennedy is a major name I will LOL all the way to the bank.

LKP

Well i hope if it is Kennedy that he is treated like a star cause he needs it. One good year run as a international or world champion reign is great. Always give him momentum and a heel turn asap wold be awesome.

SenDog

Reaction score
My guess is it's Sid, but Mr. Kennedy would be a great addition. I'm not sure what a heel turn would do since he's not in TNA yet.

LKP

He plays a heel so much better and his in ring work is more presentable. As a face he kinda sucks.

LKP

DDP is to old if it was 10 years ago i would said HELL yeah. You watch it be paul london :).

xtremebadass

Judas Mesias

Sabu

RVD

D-Ray 3000

eh they're all the same in my book