'Big Name' Surprise Coming To TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
-- Jeremy Borash said this morning during an appearance on the Pain Clinic radio show that TNA is expected to debut a big-name wrestler at the Genesis pay-per-view, which takes place on Jan. 17. He indicated it would be a "big surprise."

Okay, I am out of the loop on this one. Also, TNA has been doing a kick a$$ job on shock and awe surprises as of late so with that, let the guessing games begin...

With the first pick, unless I am way off and if I am, definitely correct me on this one, but again, with the first pick, Mr. Enigma chooses...
1. Psycho Sid
2. RVD
3. Goldberg (far fetched bet)
4. you guys take it from there...

MizMasta3000

I say Ken Anderson. He was in the hulkamania tour and I'm sure he and Hogan have been in talks

This Guy

Okay, I am out of the loop on this one. Also, TNA has been doing a kick a$$ job on shock and awe surprises as of late so with that, let the guessing games begin...

With the first pick, unless I am way off and if I am, definitely correct me on this one, but again, with the first pick, Mr. Enigma chooses...
1. Psycho Sid
2. RVD
3. Goldberg (far fetched bet)
4. you guys take it from there...

-Sid is hurt again
-RVD I still don't believe he will ever end up in TNA
-Goldberg I can't see ever in wrestling again.

I could see Anderson, but I have a feeling its going to be someone old that has no buisness still wrestling or stealing the spotlight from they guys in TNA.

Wrestling Station

'Big Name' Surprise Coming To TNA?
reminds me of Kaedon's "big name.. big name.. big name.." kind of threads lol..

TNA always say that they will sign big names in their point of view. Just to try to hype the hell out of the new "acquisition!" >_>

I'd say, Balls Mahoney would be their huge sign. Hi TNA!

C4

You guys are getting your hopes way too high predicting that it's Goldberg, RVD or Randy Savage. If Goldberg or Savage were to debut, TNA would hype the fuck out of their return weeks before it actually happened.

I don't see much hype here.

It's probably Shannon Moore or something.

MizMasta3000

You guys are getting your hopes way too high predicting that it's Goldberg, RVD or Randy Savage. If Goldberg or Savage were to debut, TNA would hype the fuck out of their return weeks before it actually happened.

I don't see much hype here.

It's probably Shannon Moore or something.

Im sure ut will be someone we didnt see last monday at. I'm sticking with Anderson.

And LOL @ whoever said Matt Hardy or Brian Kendrick

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think it's Kennedy. Most of the guys that were on Hogan's tour were on iMPACT last week. The main big name that wasn't on there was Kennedy. So I have money on it being him.

LKP

I was going to say Kennedy but i thought its to easy. Saying macho man may just make people tune i for surprise. Kennedy isn't a bigger name than savage yet im sorry.