'Big Name' Surprise Coming To TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Not Even Joe Or Lowki Could Beat "ESSA RIOS"

[YT]hoBoxoToCdI[/YT]

[YT]tQwALrvIf20[/YT]

Reaction score
OOOOhhhh oh no not charlie hass lol. Yeah hes a good wrestler but he is not a draw. TNA say a big star meaning he can draw. Kennedy, macho man, goldberg.

"Draw" and "Kennedy" have never gone hand and hand. Those names lined up next to each other is more like a "which of these do not belong" type things.
In all likelihood it is Anderson, who is probably the "biggest" name WWE discard left and calling him a "big" name is a stretch.

It'll be the most truly shocking thing that TNA could really pull off if they dig up Savage. That dude a few years back legit wanted to beat the shit out of Hogan, I doubt Hogan wants anything to do with him.

Goldberg. Nah. He's got other things going on and I think he would only consider coming back to a place he knows he could get exposure, that being WWE.

Sid. Maybe, but that's not really a good thing, he does look good these days though.

RVD- Less likely than Sid and Kennedy.

Could be Kendrick or London, but again, by TNA logic being in WWE at some point makes someone a "big" name and it makes their homegrown talent look inferior.

The best suggestion I've hear in this thread is Giant Bernard, dude is awesome and is still recognizable since his look is so unique, plus he is a "big" name in Japan. He and Tomko>>>>> Hernandez/Morgan by and far and I like Hernandez.

xtremebadass

BRING BACK MONTY BROWN MOTHER FUCKERS

OR CHRIS HARRIS.

NO MORE EX-WWE TALENT!

Double J

Reaction score
BRING BACK MONTY BROWN MOTHER FUCKERS

OR CHRIS HARRIS.

NO MORE EX-WWE TALENT!

I agree, but most likely this 'big name' will be an ex-WWE/WCW guy. Not sure about Kennedy, last I heard his was trying to get back into WWE. If I had to guess I would say Tommy Dreamer, although I wouldn't count him as a 'big name'.

noumenon

Anyone think it could just be Jeff? He didn't actually officially debut or sign with them as far as kayfabe goes.

This Guy

^^yeah no doubt it will be someone who either never has been in TNA or at least hasn't been in TNA for quite some time.

I'll piss myself laughing if its Beefcake or Virgil.

Wrestling Station

^^yeah no doubt it will be someone who either never has been in TNA or at least hasn't been in TNA for quite some time.

I'll piss myself laughing if its Beefcake or Virgil.

beefcake will be the scissors used to trim down the roster. >_>
so they will have beefcake instead of a younger talent just because he is a former wwf talent.