Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

iamlegend.jpg

e16691.png

Axis

Kassidy should not be a legend on the fact alone that she cannot construct legitimate sentences.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I hope the culprit gets banned for these rude remarks.

PeepShow

I think I know what it is. It's the Legends group. This just started for you, right? I can only see who views the threads that I make.

LKP

Im kidding of course its me. The savior of our souls. No longer will we in contempt. Monkeystyle is here to stay mother fuckers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Im kidding of course its me. The savior of our souls. No longer will we in contempt. Monkeystyle is here to stay mother fuckers.

Are you serious? Man, you sure had me.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Noumenon it was definitely a smart choice to bump you up to S-mod. We both came in at the same time and for a while I didn't even notice you hardly. Then it was like you came out of nowhere and became a top member and one of my favorites to talk to in the SB. So you're definitely worthy.

Plus how could I seriously vote against IWF's Situation.

xtremebadass

He told me on msn the other night that it was his idea to promote you to smod.

You see that is another point of mine.

Me and MS had a little argument over the summer where he told me he didn't value me as a member in any way and didn't think I should be a part of the staff.

However about 4 months later he comes up to me and asks me to be Smod. He clearly realized he was wrong about me, like he was wrong about most things on this forum.

He never respected me as a member or staff member. I stayed out of his business 99% of the time. I did my job and he still had something against me.

MS would tell you he has nothing against me just to make himself look good and everyone knows that statement is total bullshit.

Great One

I think you confused this with the RP section.