Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Age has fuck all to do with it peepshow. Solid is a cocksucker. WORDLIFE and XBA are in charge now so if you do not like it. You and your dry sarcastic self can gfto along with the rest of your crew.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He left me out the fucking Court
After all the shit I did for him

I sucked his dick and he doesn't like my blowjobs.
Dumb

Famou$ 187

I don't care if he's older or younger. He's a homo for that,seriously.

LKP

Solid grow a set and fuck up. Apart from peep bkb and beer who likes you here? No ones does dude. GTFO, your boring me. Your sig is to big and you should have an infraction for it.

Rather be gay then be a fat wigger asian bubble face or whatever the fuck your parents call you

How do you live with yourself?

Do you really think i'm here for people to like me
You must not know me

Ugly

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
And I really don't find his signature to be gay. It appears to be a woman fucking that dude in the ass.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Me being a legend is laughable since I've quite often openly wished death upon XBA and Mike Chaos.

I consider you somewhat legendable in due time. Doesn't have to do with personal shit. I don't hate anyone here. There are some people I added to legends that may or may not like me. Doesn't matter to me. I just think people that are legends should be synonymous with the mention of the forum and Kassidy is definitely one of them which is why I made him one.