Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I remember a dude with a fat purple hippo avatar
I remember a dude name Randy Orton's Boner

First two people I met on this forum
And you fucked them over

I will avenge them

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll rep you if you go screencap the message you sent one of the staff members.
Pussy

This Guy

How about his oversized sig?

Yet its way to big? Lol, it does freak me out also.

Its not any bigger then anyone elses really. I mean put a ruler up to your monitor I bet if you measure from the line where the sig starts down to the end of the msg box I bet yours, mine and his are aprox the same size.

What the fuck happened to my avy?
Mike Chaos?

If Mike didn't change it (which I don't know) since I'm guessing you just linked it from LKP's original post, I'm guessing LKP deleted it from photobucket or wherever he had it originally, thus killing your avy

LKP

^^^^^ I cannot say how i got my pic of doom vanished :). I LOVE MY FOREHEAD

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Solid grow a set and fuck up. Apart from peep bkb and beer who likes you here? No ones does dude. GTFO, your boring me. Your sig is to big and you should have an infraction for it.

You're hardly one to talk about no one liking someone.

xtremebadass

I said it before and I will say it again. How can't Solid be cool with a sig like that?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

itt legendkillerpunk tells Stinger to grow a set after crying to Mike Chaos about Stinger's avatar.

Axis

It seems xba and WORDLIFE~ took my advice and stopped meddling in these silly fights. Give them credit, and stop trying to pick such fights.

xtremebadass

It sucks that I can't tell what is sarcasm and what isn't on this forum anymore.