Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Honestly, I didn't even really notice XBA was a supermod because his previous color was about the same thing.. And the fact that you claimed to disregard my post is enough for me to justify you're a terrible admin. Someone who can't even accept criticism.

Also yes, the problem is probably the Legends group, it got majorly shafted over the past day.

xtremebadass

And the fact that you claimed to disregard my post is enough for me to justify you're a terrible admin.

Atleast I am not the worst Admin this site has ever had, so in turn I have something going for me.

xtremebadass

I am saying I am not the worst Admin this site has ever had, what is there not to get?

LKP

ironic i get hacked and there is a thread called RAPE? IM just sayin........ Hang on there is a thread like that also.

Great One

I am saying I am not the worst Admin this site has ever had, what is there not to get?
Because this is based on who's opinion, your's? Claiming Monkey is the worst admin? It doesn't make any sense, since you don't really provide any evidence to this. You can't handle that he was more intelligent than you man, and he did post outside of Casual Talk which proves you clearly have no idea or grasp on this topic, or how to argue/debate whatsoever. Which was what my original point implied.

xtremebadass

Because this is based on who's opinion, your's? Claiming Monkey is the worst admin? It doesn't make any sense, since you don't really provide any evidence to this. You can't handle that he was more intelligent than you man, and he did post outside of Casual Talk which proves you clearly have no idea or grasp on this topic, or how to argue/debate whatsoever. Which was what my original point implied.

This is my opinion. I am saying it. You don't have to agree with me. I am not asking anyone to agree with me. I am justifying the way I feel. I have my reasons for hating MS and you are trying to prove me wrong. The thread where he claimed he "didn't value me as a member" was deleted along with all the other old E-Fed topics to my knowledge. So if you don't believe me, fine. Then I guess "I have no evidence." I am not sure what some members consider "intelligence" on this forum lately, but I don't want to know anymore. If MS had intelligence that I did not see it apparently. I am sorry, maybe I am blind. Sue me.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Get some power and now you're the shit

:nonono:

Been reading this shit
I concluded that WORDLIFE is a smurf now =/

LKP

How is he a smurf? Cause he didn't suck MS's cock like you did? he deserves his position. Unlike you he actually brings something to the forum.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its the biggest turn-a-round ever and he did it so damn fast