Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I stopped reading the above when MS's posts were described as intelligent. Give me a break.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^^ That has a small bit to do with it by why all the legends? Nation fair enough, but we got you axis hell get the whole forum on board.

I'm a legend around these parts son.

xtremebadass

noumenon you are probably the smartest most laid back person here.

LKP

Bkb as a legend is understandable. But Axis im still scratching my huge forehead.

noumenon

He's one of the best debaters on the forum regardless of whether or not you agree with his opinions.

xtremebadass

How were they not?

I barely saw MS post outside of Casual Talk. Plus considering he himself told me all of his posts were what he considered "common sense spam." The dude held no value to me as a member let alone an Admin. That's why I refused to communicate or interact with him.

I am sorry, but that's just how I feel.

Beer

He was easily along with Axis the most intelligent guy on the entire board.

LKP

He alright but Legend? If i log in 2moro and find out beer has it i think i may be sick :).
OOOOOOOH radio tell me everything you know

Back on topic its about noumenon

Beer

I barely saw MS post outside of Casual Talk. Plus considering he himself told me all of his posts were what he considered "common sense spam." The dude held no value to me as a member let alone an Admin. That's why I refused to communicate or interact with him.

I am sorry, but that's just how I feel.

He told me on msn the other night that it was his idea to promote you to smod.