Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Just to throw a point out to your bro. To be Admin means more than just be a good poster. It also takes a member who has contributed to the forum in more ways than just posting. If you don't know what I am talking about then you surely have no idea what you are talking about.
To be fair, and what I believe most people have a problem with, is the aspect of the admin presenting a certain uniqueness or intelligence. To me, when you post it comes off more as a child posting, your posts lack a lot of struct and your opinions are usually laughable (I don't want to compare you to LKP, but like him, you say similar farfetched and/or more so utterly ridiculous things). You've been here for a pretty long time, yeah, that's good. You contribute a lot to the forum, no one's denying this. However, people, especially new members, who come onto the forum look at the admins as sort of the benchmark or pinacle of the intelligence the forum exuberates. If the admin sounds like a moron or says completely illogical things, it makes the entire staff and the whole forum look bad. The difference between Monkeystyle and you is just that. Read some of his posts, then read your's. He presented countless amounts of interesting arguments, created multiple interesting threads, and you could tell this was a very knowledable member (again, not trying to offend you). What also plays into the aforementioned, is your lack of authority or credibility in that regard. Even when This Guy posts, he comes off as instructionally informed and mature in providing things such as order to the forum (which he's done multiple times, the most recent was the "My Take" thread). People don't seem to think that you have what it takes to be able to attribute to something such as that. Also, the "you didn't have a problem with him a super mod" thing makes no sense, because I have yet to see one person who said that they didn't. The only reason it's brought up now is: a) An admin is a MUCH higher position than supermod, you have much more powers, and more importantly access to the admin CP. b) It's not uncommon for you to be called out on such a thing considering what's going on with the forum, the change, and more importantly, THE ADMIN YOU REPLACED. c) It seemed EXTREMELY coincidential that after you (suddenly) began defending Mike in the thread vs. Monk and then this happened. That's all I'll say for now, and hopefully this clarified it more for you. Don't even get me started on wordlife.

EDIT: WORDLIFE*

Beer

Slowly I'm beginning to believe your usertag G1. Thanks for saying what I totally failed to put across.

noumenon

Just out of curiosity...

With out of the changes going down around here, staff changes ect. ect. it would seem that I'm the only person left from the MS days... meaning I was promoted to S-Mod by Monk. I tried to stay completely neutral in the whole situation since it really didn't have anything to do with me. I consider myself to be a pretty neutral guy on the boards all around and keep the posts meaningful and relevant to what's going on. It seems there's been some resentment and disagreement with some people who have been promoted to their recent positions. So just out of curiosity, what's the general feeling around the board about me and my position of S-Mod?

LKP

I have no problem with you being in your position Noumenon. Only thing im a bit pissed about is the amount of legends all of a sudden.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:lmao @ lkp being pissed that Axis is a legend and he isn't.

<3 noumenom.

LKP

^^^ That has a small bit to do with it by why all the legends? Nation fair enough, but we got you axis hell get the whole forum on board.

PeepShow

I think you suck and you should be replaced by legendkillerpunk. It would only make sense.

Kizza

You're smodship might be in danger then.

It needs to be 5 in the mouth.