Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I have a question beer, why do you feel xba is not qualified to be an admin? How is it that he was qualified to be a super mod but not an admin? Thats what I don't understand.

Beer

I never thought he was qualified for smod nor did I ever say I thought he was. Don't get me wrong, he's a solid poster, but not that of an admin/smod posting quality.

xtremebadass

I still don't know your standards to be an Admin Beer. What type of post quality are you trying to get at?

Beer

People who post with strong opinions and firm, direct points. I just don't see that from you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HALL

to be fair, we only really did that in hiat.

Beer

People who deserve smod/admin more than XBA;

- Airfixx.
- Spiralshock.
- CMS.
- Enzo Malenko.
- Axis if he posted moar in WWE sections.

xtremebadass

People who deserve smod/admin more than XBA;

- Airfixx.
- Spiralshock.
- CMS.
- Enzo Malenko.
- Axis if he posted moar in WWE sections.

Just to throw a point out to your bro. To be Admin means more than just be a good poster. It also takes a member who has contributed to the forum in more ways than just posting. If you don't know what I am talking about then you surely have no idea what you are talking about.

Beer

How have you contributed that isn't posting besides helping This Guy with some things?