Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I like it here now i feel more free if that makes sense. It looks like a good youthful good balance here.

Beer

I knew it lol. Damn you guys with alt accounts i never know who is who.

Judging by his name, you'd think even you would be able to figure out that's it TDK. Guess not.

tell me about it. they were IWF's resident crackheads and IWF was their fix. A crackhead can't go without their fix for long.

I'm pretty sure they'd just move forums. You do know that IWF is considered pretty much THE worst wrestling forum on the net, by all other forums and there members.

I like it here now i feel more free if that makes sense. It looks like a good youthful good balance here.

You're such a smurf.

LKP

Why am i a smurf? Stop starting arguments name calling etc. Just get on with posting.

Beer

It's more fun this way. You're a smurf because you're having orgasms over the "nasty bulliez" leaving the forum.

Beer

Yes, good one.

The word yet in the that sentence worries me greatly.

noumenon

But how will we learn about the daily exploits of Taylor Swift and Ke$ha now!?

LKP

I do not care or want to know about them lol. Ive been thinking why do people leave then still look at what we are doing? i saw a few of our left members browsing us earlier.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RAPE

someone RAPED this forum. i wish to know who is responsible and on what grounds they decided to do so.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

apparently i'm a legend. interesting.

edit: HEIDENRAPE