Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I barely saw MS post outside of Casual Talk. Plus considering he himself told me all of his posts were what he considered "common sense spam." The dude held no value to me as a member let alone an Admin. That's why I refused to communicate or interact with him.

I am sorry, but that's just how I feel.

You should make a video of the top 3 reasons you are better than Monkeystyle.

PeepShow

He alright but Legend? If i log in 2moro and find out beer has it i think i may be sick :).
OOOOOOOH radio tell me everything you know

Back on topic its about noumenon

smod material post.

edit- maybe even admin

Beer

Me being a legend is laughable since I've quite often openly wished death upon XBA and Mike Chaos.

This Guy

Alright, well I have a question. Someone said besides helping me, what has XBA contibuted.....well what has Axis contributed? Don't get me wrong I like the guy, but I don't see him adding anything more then any other regular member of the forum. XBA had a strong intrest in bringing MMA to the forum and pushed and lobbied for it. I made him a vbookie mod to run it because I don't keep up with MMA in the same regaurds. He has constantly agreed to take on additional responsibilities and has lived up to all of them so far. To me that qualifies one for a promotion.

Now as for his posts being as well constructed as others, sure maybe not. But that doesn't make him any less qualified. I can't spell worth shit, does that mean I can't be staff? Yeah XBA maybe doesn't see, but yeah I'll agree Monkeystyle is a smart guy. But again that doesn't in my eyes nessisarly make you the right guy for the job.

But I guess the deal is this. You guys don't think XBA is a quality poster in presenting his thoughts. Fine your opinion, however here are some things to keep in mind. 1) Again the smod arguement may not be valid as its not as high a position, but it still doesn't change the fact that not one person posted a "laughing at xba being smod" as they have for him being an admin. 2) if he wasn't a valued member I doubt he would be the 3rd highest repped guy here with only Peep & WS ahead of him (and I'm betting I could find rep from some of you for what he has contributed) 3) none of you have really given him a chance since he got the position.

Thats just the way I see it anyways. No one says you have to like him, I'm sure there are people here who don't like me. And thats fine, but making jokes isn't going to change anything

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This Guy, what happened to the "Users Who Have Viewed This Thread" thing? :(

This Guy

^^Its still there

Members who have read this thread : 20 (Set)
-TJ-, -WarrioR-, Beer, Famou$ 187*, Gards Jr.*, Great One, Kassidy, Kizza, LKP, Nation*, noumenon, PeepShow, Rated RJC, Soul_of_Ruby, THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps*, The Italian Outsider, The Rated R CMStar, This Guy, xtremebadass, y2j__legend

This Guy

my only theory is that maybe its not available with the skin your using, but I don't know.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Used to work in all threads on this skin which I've always used (the fluid one). Ah well. :\

This Guy

^^I know Chaos was fixing some stuff, so he might have a better idea.