Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I didn't necessarily say that things have turned to gravy. I said that things are starting look up basically like how people said America is in the direction for positive change when Obama was elected.

noumenon

And his point is that it hasn't really...yet anyway. It's just that a different group of people are now happy with who is in charge leading to the illusion that things have changed and are better.

MizMasta3000

Solid grow a set and fuck up. Apart from peep bkb and beer who likes you here? No ones does dude. GTFO, your boring me. Your sig is to big and you should have an infraction for it.

lol

noumenon

I was the one who removed the pic of LKP first. Nothing personal, just a request by LKP, felt he was being flamed outside of HIAT by you using it as an avatar.

noumenon

Because we've got a lot of people who have been here for quite a while and have made pretty substantial contributions to the forum via opinion or in other ways?

Kizza

^^Every thread that you do reply to turns to a spam fest tbh. Yes HIAT/CT is for spam but stupid shit like NASH or yeah1993 is purely unecessary and Blue.

All of this madness made me reflect and remember why I first came to this forum. I wasn't expecting to be an active member but I honestly thought this forum was very organized and had some very intelligent memebers on board. I never intended to be in the LKP/Blaze clique. it sort of happened one day when I looked in the currently wishing death upon section and saw my name in their by the youknowwhos. I try my best to laugh it off and ignore but sometimes it gets to a point where it gets flat out ridiculous and annoying. I will agree that posting in CT/HIAT was my downfall along with the lies and deception that came afterwards but now that there is more ORDER in the forum, I'm starting to feel the same way I did when I first got on here.

That is bullshit. I will admit to turning SOME threads into spam and filling it with shit, but ME PERSONALLY turning EVERY thread I reply into out of Casual Talk is absolutely ridiculous and wrong.

Kizza

So EVERY single thread OUTSIDE of Casual Talk that me, BKB, Sex Power and co have ever replied to has turned to spam because of US?

Bullshit.

Wordlife

So EVERY single thread OUTSIDE of Casual Talk that me, BKB, Sex Power and co have ever replied to has turned to spam because of US?

Bullshit.

Agreed

Personally singling out Aussies to be claimed as spammers is bullshit! Its racist actually if you wanna think about it

Everyone is a spammer, not just Aussies

Kizza

I said In casual talk and other places

Casual talk is the place to spam and be Blue.

Sorry, I'll be sure to infiltrate every serious discussion thread then on the board with spam. It's obviously what you'd prefer.