Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I never said that you were lacking a social life, but why would your social life be greater than the attention whores'? And wouldn't making this thread be kind of hypocritical when honestly you only did this for the attention?

Because my regular life is not affected by my account and "alter-ego" here. Whatever happens to this forum or this account, it doesn't affect my mood for the day in any way. I doubt you can say the same for some of the people here.

I made this thread not for the attention, but rather to echo what I feel, and what I think many of the older members feel.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I agree with you on the aspect that this is a wrestling forum and that should be the reason we're all here. And I'm sure you expected some drama after the demotion and promotion fiasco but I never once insulted you and basically stated my opinion about things, respectfully. I'm just tired of seeing 800 arguments not related to wrestling or about pertinent topics.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I know you didn't, my message wasn't directed at YOU. It was a post for everyone. Sorry for the confusion haha! It was directed to anyone who would read something and think that "YOU" is them. Feel me?

seX-Power

Well I come on to occasionally talk about wrestling and to keep in touch with people on here that I've made connections with. And troll.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm just here to fly through the air, explode, and drop elbows.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Si. I thought you added me already (spiralshockah @ hotmail . com)

Kizza

But I didn't ;D

So wait, if we're not here to discuss wrestling ALL THE TIME, we should fuck off? Cos quite franky, very little wrestling makes me feel the need to talk about the crap that i've seen to often. I still enjoy coming here and stuff, but if people who aren't just here to discuss wrestling should leave, then :\

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Good point. Alot of people come here to discuss different things like MMA, football (both), nascar (lolz), movies and so on. I come here for wrestling but also like other sections as well (except for GFX, that section can suck a goat's hairy nutsack for not fulfilling my men of low moral fiber sig request)

Axis

Being a moderator doesn't matter at all. Being a legend is where it's at.