Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
that said I intend to gravedig smark and will shoot whoever poyser tells me to. :draper2 if scum block me then you can lie detect someone.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
this is completely wrong and I proved it. explain why you lied?
Simple, I didn't. Lots of posts right here proving exactly my point that they both still sussed after the claim. The fact they later moved on to do other shit doesn't magically discredit the fact they sussed it still. They were by no means convinced. You can't just come on later and go "oh shit look I'm voting him still guess that means I did 100% of the work, despite the fact he was shot anyway not even lynched"

Why was 90% of your readback and MQ based around you trying to prove you deserved credit for Tweet being scum from one post after the initial wagon of play based reads?

Why would I waste my shot on you saying Im not the cop??? that makes no sense lol
again, fuck yourself lol. Do a better job at not being a sketchbag, and you won't get wagoned. Don't blame me.
Hmmmm

kinda doubt it ngl lol
Yeah, I'm leaving my vote for now. Didn't you say you weren' the cop BEFORE I claimed actually???
I just don't care for you defence whatsoever.
You dug your own hole. Maybe you should work on your own game next time instead of criticizing mine ;)
Thing is it’s highly unlikely we have a desperado, cop and lie detector so we should be lynching one of them

for Jeff to be scum, they’d have to have been given fake claims as he softed it on like page 2 lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gravedigger isnt allignenent indicative dont be silly now. U can certainly be both. Ive outlined why. Goodnight gents!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Simple, I didn't. Lots of posts right here proving exactly my point that they both still sussed after the claim. The fact they later moved on to do other shit doesn't magically discredit the fact they sussed it still. They were by no means convinced. You can't just come on later and go "oh shit look I'm voting him still guess that means I did 100% of the work, despite the fact he was shot anyway not even lynched"

Why was 90% of your readback and MQ based around you trying to prove you deserved credit for Tweet being scum from one post after the initial wagon of play based reads?
yeah those quotes are not in context. I gave them in proper context above and it completely destroys your narrative. are you scum doddsy?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Gravedigger isnt allignenent indicative dont be silly now. U can certainly be both. Ive outlined why. Goodnight gents!
huh? I just explained why scum gravedigger in a game of this size with a 3x vig would be broken. why are you ignoring completely foolproof logic?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
like doddsy literally just ignored my multi-quote, which contained like all of those quotes in order along with the posts around them that CLEARLY PROVE jeff was NOT down to lynch tweet at all post-claim except for a brief second when poyser acted like he wanted to. that was weak as fuck.

jeff also had nothing to say about my multi-quote proving he didn't want to lynch tweet post-claim. know why that is? because he knows I'm right.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
so ye, I get full credit for tweet. bananas came to the same conclusion but didn't push it so he gets half credit. it's not zero-sum.

poyser gets none since he balked. jeff gets none because he sheeped and then wanted to do literally anything but lynch tweet post-claim.

doddsy lazily lying about what happened feels scummy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
yeah those quotes are not in context. I gave them in proper context above and it completely destroys your narrative. are you scum doddsy?
Except it doesn't. Poyser and Jeff still both have doubt. Yes Poyser does vote Jeff at one point and yes they move off. Doesn't change the fact they never buy the fact he's cop. They never say he's town for it. You're trying to paint this narrative everyone was completely sold on tweet being town when that very clearly isn't the case.

Again though, why is that your focus here? You're trying to act like you did all the work by saying he was scum at the end of day shortly before an execute went off. Why? Why is that your focus?

Seems a whole lot like someone trying to claim something they had little to do with in order to look town

CraigPelton

Reaction score
never said they were sold or that they had him as town. another lie and a shift of the goal posts by you.

I'm focusing on it because I don't want people lazily repeating fucking lies after this game is over to discredit my performance and give credit to others when I CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED they didn't want to lynch him anymore.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
little to do with? if you're town then go fuck yourself doddsy

if you're scum then lmao fair play I'm gonna lynch you though

CraigPelton

Reaction score
why do people NEED to lie about me? why do they NEED to discredit me? I don't fucking get it

like the facts are 100% on my side. I've proven it. and people just ignore it and keep going. fucking fuck off already and leave me alone

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
never said they were sold or that they had him as town. another lie and a shift of the goal posts by you.

I'm focusing on it because I don't want people lazily repeating fucking lies after this game is over to discredit my performance and give credit to others when I CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED they didn't want to lynch him anymore.
That's not shifting the goal posts, your trying to argue you deserve more credit than those that literally presented the case that got the claim. You're trying to insinuate that you did more, through one post at the end of the day, based on information that other people outer, to prove he was scum. It's utterly absurd, especially as he was shot not even lynched

little to do with? if you're town then go fuck yourself doddsy

if you're scum then lmao fair play I'm gonna lynch you though
One late post saying he's still scum doesn't get you any credit at all, you didn't get votes, he was shot, likely by the SK. You quite literally had little to do with anything unless you're saying you're the SK

why do people NEED to lie about me? why do they NEED to discredit me? I don't fucking get it

like the facts are 100% on my side. I've proven it. and people just ignore it and keep going. fucking fuck off already and leave me alone
:heston

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean if suspecting someone after they claim cop is all it takes to have full credit for it I guess I have full credit too so confirmed town here I guess

CraigPelton

Reaction score
you're a gaslighting son of a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.