Best WrestleMania Final Four: WrestleMania XIX vs WrestleMania XXX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the best WrestleMania?

• WrestleMania XIX

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • WrestleMania XXX

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But bro you're acting like I called those matches trash when I just said I liked some XIX matches better than them, that's why I brought them up. If I said Rock/Austin was better than Angle/Brock would I be shitting on Angle/Brock? I can't compare matches without shitting on something? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings lol I've watched Mania X-Seven more than any other Mania easily bc it's one of the bests, but I didn't know that meant I had to love every second of it and think a seven minute Jericho/Regal match was great
I was kidding in the first response. It was a post completely in jest. Saying we're going to fight was clearly me kidding with you.

Then I simply stated that I think those under-card matches were great (or good as I don't put much stock in the difference of those words).

The part I disagree is where you than compared me to Grim defending the handicap. Worlds apart.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But he never even said it was a good match, he said it was mediocre and that only counts as defending cause you were acting like it was one of the worst 'Mania matches of all time and it's far from that, probably one of the worst since '01 but it's better than a lot of early lower card 'Manias. It'd be different if he said even said he liked it but dude just said it was mediocre and that it was better than the 6-man on X-Seven (which it is)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But he never even said it was a good match, he said it was mediocre and that only counts as defending cause you were acting like it was one of the worst 'Mania matches of all time and it's far from that, probably one of the worst since '01 but it's better than a lot of early lower card 'Manias. It'd be different if he said even said he liked it but dude just said it was mediocre and that it was better than the 6-man on X-Seven (which it is)
His first defense was it's not that bad. He was defending it.

Also, being the worst match since 2001 is still pretty bad and far worse than mediocre. It was terrible. You called it trash.

I still don't see how that's comparable to simply saying the X-Seven Title matches were good. Or why that was worthy of laughing at.

You said you don't see why you have to love every second of it, but why is it funny if others do?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bro I'm sorry I used laughing smilies lmao I thought we were kidding this whole time like when you were fucking with Grim for calling the match mediocre and calling him a stan and I didn't realize you got all serious after I said I like the mid-card 19 matches better than the X-Seven ones until I had already used laughing smilies and by that time it was too late I guess

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bro I'm sorry I used laughing smilies lmao I thought we were kidding this whole time like when you were fucking with Grim for calling the match mediocre and calling him a stan and I didn't realize you got all serious after I said I like the mid-card 19 matches better than the X-Seven ones until I had already used laughing smilies and by that time it was too late I guess
I am kidding with you. TBH I did think it was a little rude, but nah. I just wanted to point out I thought there was a difference.

I was just trying to rile up Grim and I seemed to rile you up more for some reason. :lizlol

I am somewhat serious about not understanding what was worse about the title matches, but we can discuss those later.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I voted for XXX @Grim. :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wait I was the one riled up :nowords

But I also don't think Grim was saying the handicap match wasn't that bad as in "it's not a bad match" but more so "it's not as bad as you're saying it is" when he said that lol I'm gonna do a card breakdown like I did for 21 and XX for sure when we get to the finals tho so you can hate me for my opinions on the mid-card title matches then some more if you want but we killed this thread like two pages ago and I now ain't no one about to read what we've already said at this point :TI:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait I was the one riled up :nowords

But I also don't think Grim was saying the handicap match wasn't that bad as in "it's not a bad match" but more so "it's not as bad as you're saying it is" when he said that lol I'm gonna do a card breakdown like I did for 21 and XX for sure when we get to the finals tho so you can hate me for my opinions on the mid-card title matches then some more if you want but we killed this thread like two pages ago and I now ain't no one about to read what we've already said at this point :TI:
Yeah, you seemed pretty taken back because I called matches you thought were decent great.

FYI you're still comparing apples to oranges. You don't think Grim will call some of the 19 under-card great? :stephena:

I look forward to the breakdowns. I was totally fucking with you when I got "mad" at your opinion about the under-card.

The only match I legitimately think is a great match or at least the best match of its kind is the hardcore match. We can fight about it then.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
FYI you're still comparing apples to oranges. You don't think Grim will call some of the 19 under-card great? :stephena:

Might get all riled up and laugh at him too when he does :TI:

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:heston

Looks like the tables have turned, friend~
I included the :vince: at the end of that as a way of hopefully cluing you guys in I was still fucking with you.

I do think it was rude to laugh because I thought 17 was great.
200.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Not gonna lie, I don't think the undercard is really anything to write home about on WM XIX, but...

Those main card matches are some fine ass marquee matches; Hogan/Vince is great storytelling, my opinion is perfectly clear on Rock/Austin III, Shawn/Jericho is a masterpiece, and ending aside, Lesnar/Angle is a fantastic match.

I think TLC II is a tad overrated, and HHH/Taker I is long, plodding, and has one of the worst height spots I've ever seen. :lmao Shane/Vince is great fun though. As for Rock/Austin II, I still to this day can't get over the fucking awful ending, no matter how much good came from the aftermath of it. I also think it's genuinely one of the most overrated matches ever.

So there you go, Smark.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not gonna lie, I don't think the undercard is really anything to write home about on WM XIX, but...

Those main card matches are some fine ass marquee matches; Hogan/Vince is great storytelling, my opinion is perfectly clear on Rock/Austin III, Shawn/Jericho is a masterpiece, and ending aside, Lesnar/Angle is a fantastic match.

I think TLC II is a tad overrated, and HHH/Taker I is long, plodding, and has one of the worst height spots I've ever seen. :lmao Shane/Vince is great fun though. As for Rock/Austin II, I still to this day can't get over the fucking awful ending, no matter how much good came from the aftermath of it. I also think it's genuinely one of the most overrated matches ever.

So there you go, Smark.
The finish in my opinion was perfectly setup by all the interviews Austin did saying he needed to be WWF Champion again.

Just out of curiosity what didn't you like about TLC II? Laugh at me if you want, but I can't think of many ladder matches that are better.

Reactions: Petty and Chris

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think this tells us XXX's chances here @Chris if the discussion just can't get off 17.

Reactions: Chris