Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah I dont see how Ja got so big when it was so obvious, and i dont get why no other rapper called him out before 50. What yall think of LL i think he one of the best of all time, as long as hes been making hits you'd think hed be in his 40s but he only like 36-37 same as Cube, and Jay-z

Mr. Mat

Defiant One
yeah I dont see how Ja got so big when it was so obvious, and i dont get why no other rapper called him out before 50. What yall think of LL i think he one of the best of all time, as long as hes been making hits you'd think hed be in his 40s but he only like 36-37 same as Cube, and Jay-z

ll is good he's still got it same with cube & ice t

The Anigma

Reaction score
Famous- I don't think any of the songs that are out now are hot they all garbage to me...I just don't like any of the singles that have been released...

as far as LL goes he's a legend and he's been able to change with the times for so long...i admire him for that...

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
Famous- I don't think any of the songs that are out now are hot they all garbage to me...I just don't like any of the singles that have been released...

as far as LL goes he's a legend and he's been able to change with the times for so long...i admire him for that...

thank you a real hip hop fan that know's what he's talking about & by the way the strongest song to come out was back in 2002
that was wc ftg-snoop dogg & nate dogg-the streets

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^ lol thank you mat someone recognizes lol but seriously no one in the rap game right now has any lyrical skills at all now I'm not going to lie...I hate when rappers rhyme every single word but damn I know or at least I hope they can do better than rhyming money and bitches with money and switches...lol I mean half these cats that are in their 20's are nowhere near the level that nas was at...

Nation

There is no hot rap songs out now they all suck. But i do like the beat to throw some D's on that bitch.

Nation

Seeing as there a lot of hits and obviously replys i think im gonna make a general Hip Hop discussion thread.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Believe it or not that beat is from an old 80s R and B song "I call your name" by a group called Debarge lol random fact of the day

The Anigma

Reaction score
I like the beat as well but the song is just the same repetitive material that rappers have been using eversince, in my opinion, the south entered the game, no disrespect intended just stating what I see to be facts...the south started the "bling bling era" damn I hate that word...and they the ones that are really repetitive with their material...like I said I'm not hating I'm just stating what I believe to be the truth...and radio is a waste of time to listen to because the DJ's at the radio stations don't play what they like or you and me like they play what they get paid to play...which I think is bullshit...