• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bella Brook's

The Anigma

Em is def the best alive...lil wayne garbage to me his lines are stupid: "I have more jewels than your jeweler" Wow, that's definately one of the best lines I ever heard in my life...lol

he can rap no doubt but I hate how so many people think he the best...
and he became "the best rapper alive" by biting Jay-Z's style...come on now

The Anigma

Well, in your opinion, Famous who is the best rapper alive today?

I'll give Wayne some credit he can be alright in some songs but I would love to see him and Em battle just to see if he can actually beat, in my opinion, the best rapper alive...(Eminem)

Rell

I like Lil Wayne (the Drought 3 is crazy) but their is no way he can beat Em is a freestyle battle, Em is a legend at freestyling next to Cassidy and Jin.

Defiant One

Jin is seriously under-rated He is sick wit it. In my opinin the BEST rapper would be based on sales, lyrics, classic albums, classic songs, freestyle ability, marketability. Eminem has all of those, Wayne good but he aint reached main stream success yet, and take the MArshall MAthers LP that one record sold more than all of Waynes put together

The Anigma

for some reason Chamillionaire looks to me like 50 Cent on crack lol I don't know why he just does...but yeah Chamillionaire can freestyle I listen to his show on XM sometimes...I don't know about 3 6 though...I never really liked their music...some of it's alright though

Defiant One

When listening to 3 6 you dont listen for their lyrics by any means they just make good songs, and they produce some good songs as well. Three 6 started Crunk, Lil Jon just got famous with it. Chamillionaire does look like 50 on crack. lol

Mr. Mat

for some reason Chamillionaire looks to me like 50 Cent on crack lol I don't know why he just does...but yeah Chamillionaire can freestyle I listen to his show on XM sometimes...I don't know about 3 6 though...I never really liked their music...some of it's alright though

he does but still 10 times better than 50

The Anigma

I think Gillie wack too he just talkin' but you never know he may have written Wayne's lyrics back in the day...