Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
And now she's saying I'm scum based off of our interactions, which means she's just dancing around your scum read on her and not trying to provoke you in any way.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And Tommy would still be around as a potential mislynch.
But I've already committed myself to having him as a town read so I'd obviously have to argue in a different direction. Why do I even go to that trouble?

Pendex

Reaction score
And now she's saying I'm scum based off of our interactions, which means she's just dancing around your scum read on her and not trying to provoke you in any way.
And of course, you frame that as a bus rather than Scum in Sky wanting to play around me. No, do carry on.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
This plus her reads not evolving at all this game does paint her as likely to be scum. And she suggested Juice had TMI earlier so I'm gonna say they aren't aligned.

That leaves Sky, T-Pein, Blaine, and you. So figuring out if you could be bussing her determines my solve. The fact you unvoted obviously looks very bad for you. Can you see that from my perspective?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And of course, you frame that as a bus rather than Scum in Sky wanting to play around me. No, do carry on.
Didn't frame it that way. I said I'm trying to figure it out.

Pendex

Reaction score
But I've already committed myself to having him as a town read so I'd obviously have to argue in a different direction. Why do I even go to that trouble?
Lol, no - there were plenty of others available to push it so you yourself don't need to, this is evidenced in fact by him being lynched at all. It's a reason for why I have Juice as your partner before Blaine, because with Blaine being the hammer vote, it would require you as scum to set out for a no lynch, only for Blaine to sabotage that effort.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Lol, no - there were plenty of others available to push it so you yourself don't need to, this is evidenced in fact by him being lynched at all. It's a reason for why I have Juice as your partner before Blaine, because with Blaine being the hammer vote, it would require you as scum to set out for a no lynch, only for Blaine to sabotage that effort.
Sky/Juice aren't scum together go read their interactions. Why haven't you done any of this due diligence?

Pendex

Reaction score
Sky/Juice aren't scum together go read their interactions. Why haven't you done any of this due diligence?
Oh, my scum read is telling me one partner can't be scum with the other. It must be true!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Sky and T-Pein are scum together.

The question for me is if their partner is Blaine or Pendex. I'm not getting scummy vibes from Pendex's replies to me here and the fact he's insisting on lynching Sky first does look good for him

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oh, my scum read is telling me one partner can't be scum with the other. It must be true!
Well I wasn't getting scummy vibes until this lol

reeeee

Pendex

Reaction score
Noted that you completely no sold my reasoning on why Blaine is harder to buy as a scum team.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
no one was lynching sky today, I don't know where these ideas come from. it was always going to be mando or tommy. yall decided to fuck around all night so it was mando or no lynch.

hmmm.
So you would choose a no lynch over a sky lynch.
noted.
very strange sus which seems set up to make jeff look bad later if sky flips scum at some point
255-4d5f7c8f3ee5.png

why are you preflipping Mando as town?
what the....

flip yourself to us tho...
I don't wanna go to sleep w/o knowing
this shit isn't believable at all from T-Pein lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Noted that you completely no sold my reasoning on why Blaine is harder to buy as a scum team.
I know I'm town, what the heck were you expecting me to say about why Blaine can't be my partner other than "I'm town"?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Mafia didn't want a no lynch today, that's stupid. They'd be 2 mislynches away from winning rn instead of 1

Reactions: Canadian Dragon