Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's all I have really. Unless Jeff is leading a totally incognito scum and he's completely screwed us
I mean wasn’t your issue that Juice/I was stalling the vote on Tommy and you felt Tommy had to be scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Sky - I want to say I am being stubborn but then the last end of her phase and tommy being town looks like absolute dogshit for her. Ill admit im scared of going down the list we pseudo decided on d1 and being wrong 3 times in a row. dont think ive got an another miracle in me either, I am afraid. her going to Juice/smark looks a bit self serving. but then again weve seen that from two dead townies already. logically speaking from a lot of ways she SHOULD be scum though. I dont think shes ever scum with juice/hayter either at this point. ultimately has to be in consideration today nevertheless.

2. Mandalorian - Vanilla Townie - in space pirate heaven
3. Tommy Bedlam - Vanilla Townie - in Thomas heaven

4. Pendex - Pendex is another weird one and it sucks because I pretty much have no town reads outside Gipper and the dead. His EOD d1 imo kind of stunk. While he did have some big convo with CP overnight, during day ive not seen him be the agressor or argue much. Which is something I often see of him as town in the past. Him and CP suddenly being at odds overnight is interesting to note as well.

5. T-Pein™ - I struggle to read tpein but CP's points are not lost on me, either. paranoid part of me think it may be some odd distancing but thats really sketchy as who knows if that takes off. I guess it would be a splendid bus by cp, but wtv, irregardless of all that, Im bad at reading this slot. I will say he does seem S A W F T compared to usual , and him saying i was his primary scum on d2 but not voting me was untpein like, usually he doesnt give a fuck about perception at all. so hmm, thats worth pondering.

6. CraigPelton - This one is painful and stained in paranoia that he's been playing me from the get go and I do see some patterns ive seen from him as scum. On the other hand, weve shared some reads before they manifested in the thread. could be a sign we both saw similar things or could be a sign he's been passively guiding town to its doom with well timed pushes. problem is he cut bait on tommy to push tpein which makes it harder to figure out. it could be genuine he saw the day unfold and felt tommy was being railroaded. could be tmi and trying to look good off an inevitable mislynch. him trying to push me but then realizing his mistake quickly is also kind of NIA because scum would immediately abandon that plight too. I will have to read his posts from last night and the rest of his posts over all to come to a decision. if he is scum, he is operating on a high level and also setting up a lot of distancing ploys as well. I

7. BLAINEPERIUM - I think Blaine is certified scum at this point tbh. just looks so unbothered and I think hes been doing his best to coast and appear towny while not really doing anything of the sorts. its possible some irl stuff is partly the reason for his absence. I dont like him saying go for sky at night right when the flip happens. seems manipulative. high is priority list of bad people.

8. Hayterade - I must admit that the percentage of my great pal Smark being scum seems rather high. I mistakenly took Juices earlier posts as hints of them being the cop, not so. Since repping in, Smark hasn't made much effort to catch up and hasn't really offered much aside from a feel cherry picked posts (his posts on them were good fwiw). Furthermore, showing up with a post vote hammer and one of the first posts after flip gives me the impression he is paying attention still. a few flags here and juice seemed to operate off tmi in the end. the alternative is he repped in to a crap position with 1000s of posts and cba either way. so far I dont feel great at all about this slot. big sads

9. Jeff Valley Driver confirmed and handsome
10. The Gipper confirmed and feeling ... gippy?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean wasn’t your issue that Juice/I was stalling the vote on Tommy and you felt Tommy had to be scum?
Stalling a vote as scum isn't just something you do as scum. Maybe you want to deny town info and leave the Tommy question distracting us longer

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean. Yeah. There’s a thousand posts. I was told to read between sky and Tommy and before I could properly do that I was told that a No lynch was looming and to stop “stalling.”

I was kinda put in a lose lose situation being repped in two hours before a deadline.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Stalling a vote as scum isn't just something you do as scum. Maybe you want to deny town info and leave the Tommy question distracting us longer
So I’m scum because scum. I can’t really fight that logic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@CraigPelton I would like to know your opinion on Smark's entry and posts so far

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is basically WIFOM, but one thing I can tell you is if I was repped into a scum slot and told Juice was banging on about Tommy being town all game and was getting her heat, I certainly wouldn’t rep in and then continue to stall the vote on Tommy.

Especially since that makes no sense. As scum having a myslynch is far more valuable. Scum keep striking out on their night kills, too. Can’t afford to waste a phase to keep town in the dark about a slot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i was either blaine or Sky today - but after Gipper post [who im certain is town] it has to be Sky. not a random vote.
so this was the post in question that I thought was Juice's soft claim which Smark has kindly told us was not the case.

So the question remains, why was she certain Gipper was town and why put such emphasis on it. Could it be TMI because he didn't die :oops ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also interesting that Juice said about cp and tpein that she couldnt read them, and gave a town read to pendex tommy and sky

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If that’s the post in question, it just looks like she had a sure read of Gipper. Similar to the weird posts she made about Sky and Tommy being town town.

Although, I don’t agree. I think Sky looks sus.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm probably gonna go onto Tommy though, a lot of information there

With Tommy's town flip, I think Sky is the push here. It sucks to lose another town but, the info gained is huge.
twice blaine says the info gained was huge, but never expands on what that information is and just moves on to sky like he already was anyways. this looks pretty scummy and nonchalant.

There was also his post:
cmon jeff, i think a move like that is a little too flashy at the near end of the day
Im not going to necessarily equate this to a CP defense, but then he does this shit :
I still say T-Pein is our best bet
Blaine LIKES this post. while also saying hes going to probably vote tommy and never once really pushed tpein on his own. wtf? that doesn't add up at all with what he was telling be only a few posts before about not going in flashy directions. Blaine seems like a bit of a liar guys!

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you guys should do your own readbacks and see what you think of everyone, dont rush

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To be fair to Blaine, with my limited knowledge of the game state, Sky looks like the best option after Tommy flipped town, but I do agree unlike me he actually was stalling to vote Tommy. So that’s certainly interesting.