Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Good guy'ing/pre-flipping mando -> demands we lynch sky next -> unvotes sky as soon as she gets close to a lynch -> disappears for the rest of the day, tommy gets lynched -> reappears and goes after me
Oh yeah and he was the one who hammered Mando. So he's OK hammering people he thinks will flip town, but doesn't want to get someone he was SURE was scum d1 even close to a lynch!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Tommy (5) - Sky, T-Pein, Gipper, Jeff, Blaine
T-Pein (2) - CP, Hayterade
Blaine (1) - Tommy

A Lynch has been made. @Tommy Bedlam was a VANILLA TOWNIE. It is now NIGHT. Night lasts 12 hours or until all powers are sent in. Good luck to everyone!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I get it, but this is a viewpoint from not wanting to just completely change the general direction at the end of the day cycle. CP can be gone after tomorrow depending on how things shake out, but it would feel like all the day spent debating between Sky/Tommy would be for naut if we went to CP
Tommy flipped town. Where does that leave you re: my slot?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What if the reason Juice insisted me/Tommy was town/town despite evidence to the contrary... was that Juice knew it was true :hmm

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What more did Pendex need to see? He'd supposedly already decided Sky was scum by D1. Why undermine your own wagon that you demanded people follow after Mando's mislynch (which you forecasted before he flipped).
This set of posts only says to me Pendex/CP not scum/scum which drives me off Pendex for the moment

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What if the reason Juice insisted me/Tommy was town/town despite evidence to the contrary... was that Juice knew it was true :hmm

This set of posts only says to me Pendex/CP not scum/scum which drives me off Pendex for the moment
so your next directions are based entirely on "how could anyone not have been as wrong as me? must be scum!"

awesome

Pendex

Reaction score
Oh yeah and he was the one who hammered Mando. So he's OK hammering people he thinks will flip town, but doesn't want to get someone he was SURE was scum d1 even close to a lynch!
You're neglecting to mention that this was super early in the day!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Annoyingly I do think we have to resolve Sky/Pendex. They aren't scum together and POE doesn't really allow for them both to be town

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You're neglecting to mention that this was super early in the day!
Yes, the only part of the day you were around for. You made sure to get your vote off of your main suspect. Brilliant

Pendex

Reaction score
Yes, the only part of the day you were around for. You made sure to get your vote off of your main suspect. Brilliant
Ah yes, because I wasn't around it must be super calculated to avoid flipping sky. God forbid, I just wasn't around!

Every argument you've made has been you framing things in a way that's designed to make it look scummy, without actually doing the hard work of establishing that it *is* scummy.

Let's do it this way. CP, on Day 1, what do you think is better for scum. A mislynch, or a no lynch?