Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If Tommy of all people is town I'm willing to just accept I'm literally incapable of reading anyone and coast from now on
You can join the club! I can’t read for shit like 90% of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sorry I was awol for end of day, will try to avoid a prolonged absence like that.

CP can perish. I don't really see how he can read my hammer as "TMI" when he would have to explicitly ignore all the discussion I had before I hammered to get to that conclusion, and when I've brought this up, he's defaulted to ignoring it. A scum tommy flip actually puts him as my top suspect. A town one... less so, though demandng to vote someone else when a player is -1 and also stalling for a no lynch is anti town anyway.
We haven't had a vote count all day and idk who is around and who isn't, seems like enough people have been on by EOD to have changed the lynch there to me. :draper2

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on CP not lynching you when you are scummy af?
He’s gonna look like a fucking genius when I flip town. Subpar play doesn’t always equal scummy play. You’ll see soon enough.

Pendex

Reaction score
We haven't had a vote count all day and idk who is around and who isn't, seems like enough people have been on by EOD to have changed the lynch there to me. :draper2
You were fully aware that he was one vote away, Jeff kept banging on about it - dismissed.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You were fully aware that he was one vote away, Jeff kept banging on about it - dismissed.
You ever gonna actually try to get one of your scum reads lynched this game btw?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I refuse to move on from the fact that you just dismissed someone, I fucking love that. XD

Reactions: Pendex

Pendex

Reaction score
You ever gonna actually try to get one of your scum reads lynched this game btw?
Well, I had one on L-2, so can't be too far off! I insisted on Sky D1, not enough people were around to make it happen. You are already aware of this.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well, I had one on L-2, so can't be too far off! I insisted on Sky D1, not enough people were around to make it happen. You are already aware of this.
Who was at L-2?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
alarmbells.wav

Unvote

L-2 is a bit too close to hammer range when they're not here to discuss. As far as the read goes Tommy, I'd like you to explore a SkyTown world here, because it's not something I've given any real consideration to.
oh okay you had Sky at L-2 and promptly unvoted lol

you aren't trying to get your scum reads lynched.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What more did Pendex need to see? He'd supposedly already decided Sky was scum by D1. Why undermine your own wagon that you demanded people follow after Mando's mislynch (which you forecasted before he flipped).

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Good guy'ing/pre-flipping mando -> demands we lynch sky next -> unvotes sky as soon as she gets close to a lynch -> disappears for the rest of the day, tommy gets lynched -> reappears and goes after me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Get Pendex out of here next, he is scum, likely aligned with T-Pein