Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
CP I presume you've read through by your pattern of likes and replies - what's your position on every player who weighed in on what the setup might be
Jeff thinking there could be 4 mafia is shocking. I don't really have an opinion on anyone else based on that discussion

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Been reading this sporadically while playing Jackbox, I feel good about Gip and Tommy. Sky, more or less neutral, I don't have a true opinion on her. Jeff, I'm leaning town but it's not a good feeling town. Not much other stuff to go on, gotta wait for more players to come in
Why do you feel good about Gip and Tommy?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Same way any other game is played. Death tunnel another random player with zero evidence. Only this time there's no character spec

aight.

vote lynch Sky

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I've felt like their general overall comments have been pretty town leaning, and they don't really tick any of the mental boxes for me.
Town leaning how tho?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Anyone got a idea of how many possible mafia we could be looking at?

I’ve already been thinking there. I’m assuming 4. Barry’s opening post didn’t mention any indie roles, so I didn’t think about that.

You thinking 7-3 no indies. Barry called this a vanilla game, so I’m guessing (hoping) that it means there isn’t some sort of multi scum twist. Makes me a bit more confident that we’re either looking at a 7-3 split or a 6-3-1 if there’s an indie.

Yep. Sitting on a 36 hour day. No need to rush anything.

Alrighty, just wanted to check something. Tommy did this post replying to my thing and seemingly immediately changed his mind two posts later with liking skys post about it about 4 being impossible.

My first reaction was possible mafia newbie agreeing just to agree but obviously not. Still a bit weird though.

Yup, I agreed with Blaine that it was most likely a 7-3 situation due to that being around 33% of the roster we got.

Fwiw, IIRC Jeff was a bit more aggressive (for lack of a better term) in the game when we were both scum. Seems pretty chill and inquisitive up to this point.

I’m not sure I’ve ever worked with sky before.
I guess it's that I like all of these messages and generally agree. Gipper sparked the convo of the Town/Maf split which I believe a scum wouldn't initiate, plus their banter feels natural and not pre-planned out in a mafia chat. They have a real problem solver vibe and it just feels townie to me

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Sky (1) - T-Pein

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I guess it's that I like all of these messages and generally agree. Gipper sparked the convo of the Town/Maf split which I believe a scum wouldn't initiate, plus their banter feels natural and not pre-planned out in a mafia chat. They have a real problem solver vibe and it just feels townie to me
Gip is sussing Tommy in one of those posts tho? And why wouldn't mafia initiate that convo? It's very easy content

The natural banter point only precludes them from being scum together, not individually.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ve already been thinking there. I’m assuming 4. Barry’s opening post didn’t mention any indie roles, so I didn’t think about that.

4 mafia seems like too much in a 10 person game. They'd win with a mislynch and a kill.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
regardless if we can afford a mislynch we should still be vigilant and diligent in our approach.

I agree not to rush but we shouldn't be approaching this from the get go that we can make mistakes and they won't come back to bite us later.