Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Been reading this sporadically while playing Jackbox, I feel good about Gip and Tommy. Sky, more or less neutral, I don't have a true opinion on her. Jeff, I'm leaning town but it's not a good feeling town. Not much other stuff to go on, gotta wait for more players to come in

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Or if you mean scum/scum, yeah that has never happened
Yea that’s what I was referring to. Jeff and I were scum together in a game once and he took a pretty aggressive stance early on.

I guess we’re waiting for the other 5 people to hop on to start getting more widespread reads.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So, half of the people have posted. Not gonna lie was hoping Mando would have shown up by now. I like when Mando's around.

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So, half of the people have posted. Not gonna lie was hoping Mando would have shown up by now. I like when Mando's around.
Man is really really good at this game. I’m betting he’s in bed.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It is late, but if you ask me, sleep is for the weak
I took my bipolar meds about an hour ago. I’m probably about half an hour from being weak myself lol

Pendex

Reaction score
Hello friends

@tommy I'm a little concerned here - you were scum the last game we played here (which I think was the last game ran here) so I sort of expected that to be in your memory, but you seem pretty vague about it. There is one point of consideration on this that works in your favour, but I'd like you to reconcile this first before I bring it up - would you say you don't really tend to retain details like what happened in previous games all that much?

Generally, nothing else I want to comment on so far. Only other thing was @Blaine - can you go over your Jeff read for me please? You have them town but not confident on it? That read feels a bit off to me - I'd be surprised if you were confident at this stage, for one, but it feels off to me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Hello Pendex

For those of you playing the Mafia drinking game, that's 2 drinks for "feels off"

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends and fellow competitors, good luck!

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@tommy I'm a little concerned here - you were scum the last game we played here (which I think was the last game ran here) so I sort of expected that to be in your memory, but you seem pretty vague about it. There is one point of consideration on this that works in your favour, but I'd like you to reconcile this first before I bring it up - would you say you don't really tend to retain details like what happened in previous games all that much?
Actually didn’t even realize that the last game I played in was the last game here. Outside of some sports talk, I don’t go out of the FWA section much. I remember certain parts of games, but a lot of detail? Nah. What am I not remembering that gives you pause? Jeff and I being on a team?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends

Why are you concerned? I'm not sure what you're meaning to imply here or what Tommy's answer to this question is supposed to achieve for you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
CP I presume you've read through by your pattern of likes and replies - what's your position on every player who weighed in on what the setup might be

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
roman-reigns-wwe.gif

Yo .
who we lynching today?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Generally, nothing else I want to comment on so far. Only other thing was @Blaine - can you go over your Jeff read for me please? You have them town but not 1confident on it? That read feels a bit off to me - I'd be surprised if you were confident at this stage, for one, but it feels off to me.
"I don't have a true opinion on her. Jeff, I'm leaning town but it's not a good feeling town"

Jeff doesn't have a true defined playstyle for me, and I find myself questioning himself I suppose. I've found myself just liking Jeff overall, but not liking him enough to find him as a full blown town yet

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Anyone here knows how to play vanilla games?