Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Alrighty, just wanted to check something. Tommy did this post replying to my thing and seemingly immediately changed his mind two posts later with liking skys post about it about 4 being impossible.

I’ve already been thinking there. I’m assuming 4. Barry’s opening post didn’t mention any indie roles, so I didn’t think about that.

6-4 is literally impossible for town, it's constant MYLO from D1

My first reaction was possible mafia newbie agreeing just to agree but obviously not. Still a bit weird though.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, just wanted to check something. Tommy did this post replying to my thing and seemingly immediately changed his mind two posts later with liking skys post about it about 4 being impossible.

My first reaction was possible mafia newbie agreeing just to agree but obviously not. Still a bit weird though.
Fair question. I was liking Skys post about 4 not being possible because I hadn’t thought about it that way.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hmm well that was a much better answer than expected, cool beans. I was expecting you to just give me a generic answer about wanting to know if he was a noob with no reason. I can say Tommy can be agreeable as scum albeit here I would not say is indicative of much given the topic at hand and he seemingly gave his own opinion prior to the sky "correction".

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@The Gipper did you say what YOU think the split is, btw?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
hmm well that was a much better answer than expected, cool beans. I was expecting you to just give me a generic answer about wanting to know if he was a noob with no reason. I can say Tommy can be agreeable as scum albeit here I would not say is indicative of much given the topic at hand and he seemingly gave his own opinion prior to the sky "correction".
I'm interested in your use of quotes on the word correction here, explain

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm interested in your use of quotes on the word correction here, explain
simply that we don't know the split. you are most likely right fwiw and I agree with you that 7-3 is the most logical split. just put in quotation because its not an absolute truth until we know it is, if that makes sense.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
simply that we don't know the split. you are most likely right fwiw and I agree with you that 7-3 is the most logical split. just put in quotation because its not an absolute truth until we know it is, if that makes sense.
Good, makes sense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
will need more input and more people to filter in. right now I can vibe with you (sky) and gip. pretty neutral on the rest of the current actives.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, IIRC Jeff was a bit more aggressive (for lack of a better term) in the game when we were both scum. Seems pretty chill and inquisitive up to this point.

I’m not sure I’ve ever worked with sky before.