Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ugh tommy the more u talk now the more i wanna lynch u :heston
I’m gonna get offed today or tomorrow. If you choose to go with Sky, that’s cool. I know the vote change started, but I do think that we’ve gone tunnel vision to the point where there’s nothing that I can say or do to change it. You’re going to off me, I’m gonna flip villager. At that point, maybe town will start suspecting the person who pushed me the hardest and the people I’ve suspected publicly.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Somebody’s gonna get lynched today. My suspicions don’t have enough traction, so I’m pretty much stuck in a position to trust the one person I lean strong town on’s suspicions or wait for me to get whacked. Man would be my 4-5 choice right now, but if it’s him or me, I’d rather live to fight another day.
Yeah we go different approaches to this. This post doesn’t look great at all when you look at it alongside the below one.
FWIW, I Would expect scum Mando to fight harder to stick around, especially if he knew that it was gonna make the numbers 7-2 in towns favor. But at this point, I’m also playing to try to survive the day.
He’s doing what he says he’d expect scum me to do.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'm a bit lost here - some of the level of certainty beng peddled just doesn't match up with the evidence in the thread?

Mando - I'm not happy with your attempts to qualify your early post regarding me. Your logic last time was, my reasoning was sloppy, so I looked like I had an agenda (which of course, I did). I don't agree at all that my reasoning was tenuous this game, and more to the point I feel like I've put enough on tape to get some sort of read on - I'd like you to make one on me.

Otherwise, I don't have a huge issue with Mando's posting. The main point, that being him awkwardly voting around Tommy, only really holds up if Tommy is scum (and even then I don't think it's a slam dunk, but it would be of note). Sky, you in particular, I have no idea why you'd be willing to concede a Tommy lynch today when the main crux of your Mando case relies on him being scum with Tommy - even if you're convinced on Tommy, and I don't see why you would be, that only further supports you always voting Tommy off first. Phrased another way, if Tommy flips town, what does that do for your read on Mando?

You haven't considered this angle at all, and I think it's because you're just looking for plausible lynch. I'm going to insist on a Sky lynch - I see no reason for any townie to pivot from their case whch they are apparently a miracle away from moving off of, to another player tht only works as scum (as far as the argument against them goes) if the former is definitely scum. We only have 2 lynches to work with, I expect - why would you be careless with them?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah we go different approaches to this. This post doesn’t look great at all when you look at it alongside the below one.

He’s doing what he says he’d expect scum me to do.
Because if I say nothing, I’m hiding. If I say anything, it looks bad. They have me on one of the next two cycles. Also, based on my own personal meta, I typically get more defensive when I suspected scum. But they’ve been dancing around mislynching me for most of the day. There’s not a lot of ways for me to try to change their minds, and sky has already announced that she’s going to get me lynched. Most of the town seems pretty eager to follow, so I’m just trying to leave some info for the rest of the town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The effort of Tommy and Mando to both target me around the same time only makes it more clear tbh. As if they came to an agreement in their scum chat

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You haven't considered this angle at all, and I think it's because you're just looking for plausible lynch. I'm going to insist on a Sky lynch - I see no reason for any townie to pivot from their case whch they are apparently a miracle away from moving off of, to another player tht only works as scum (as far as the argument against them goes) if the former is definitely scum. We only have 2 lynches to work with, I expect - why would you be careless with them?
What do you make of Jeff's take that it's Mando whose scumminess isn't dependent on Tommy, rather than my take of it being the other way around? If we want to get something done one of us is going to have to compromise.

Pendex

Reaction score
The effort of Tommy and Mando to both target me around the same time only makes it more clear tbh. As if they came to an agreement in their scum chat
Another issue I have - you expect 3 scum, but you're not tying me to them in spite of me pushing for your lynch too. Why? What have I done, in your view, that doesn't make me so obviously aligned with them? If the scum team is shoring out to save Tommy, then it's fairly easy to reconcile my play as in line with that, no?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ve been alluding to the fact that you’re the leading voice to mislynch me for hours. Is it genuine scum hunting? Possibly. But I’m also not gonna ignore that you’re 100% committed to mislynching. When you get me, and I flip town, you’ll need to have a way to explain your way out of it.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit lost here - some of the level of certainty beng peddled just doesn't match up with the evidence in the thread?

Mando - I'm not happy with your attempts to qualify your early post regarding me. Your logic last time was, my reasoning was sloppy, so I looked like I had an agenda (which of course, I did). I don't agree at all that my reasoning was tenuous this game, and more to the point I feel like I've put enough on tape to get some sort of read on - I'd like you to make one on me.

Otherwise, I don't have a huge issue with Mando's posting. The main point, that being him awkwardly voting around Tommy, only really holds up if Tommy is scum (and even then I don't think it's a slam dunk, but it would be of note). Sky, you in particular, I have no idea why you'd be willing to concede a Tommy lynch today when the main crux of your Mando case relies on him being scum with Tommy - even if you're convinced on Tommy, and I don't see why you would be, that only further supports you always voting Tommy off first. Phrased another way, if Tommy flips town, what does that do for your read on Mando?

I like this post a lot. Well thought out and makes a very good point as I think Sky is trying to hedge her bets and get two lynches going at once, to set up one after the other. Town points for Pendex here.

I said that there was a minor similarity with regards to that post to the one in the other game and later said it wasn’t enough in isolation to give me a read on you and later qualified it that it, together with other things which occur as the game progresses, may inform a read later on in the game.

The above post is along the same lines as what I’ve been saying about Sky as I’ve explained to her why my actions wouldn’t make sense if I was mafia either with or without Tommy on my team.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Another issue I have - you expect 3 scum, but you're not tying me to them in spite of me pushing for your lynch too. Why? What have I done, in your view, that doesn't make me so obviously aligned with them? If the scum team is shoring out to save Tommy, then it's fairly easy to reconcile my play as in line with that, no?
It's the fact that you're capable of independent thought. You had sus on me well before Tommy and Mando decided to pivot to me.

Pendex

Reaction score
What do you make of Jeff's take that it's Mando whose scumminess isn't dependent on Tommy, rather than my take of it being the other way around? If we want to get something done one of us is going to have to compromise.
I am not against the scum read on principle, and it's not really about concessions - Jeff has also repeatedly said he's open to Tommy being scum *on his own merits*, your case on Mando is "he is trying to save Tommy and then distance". In other words, it's not the same. There are also 8 other players, and presumably Mando/Tommy would cross vote for the sake of saving themselves if it came to it, so there's no reason to concede to the extent that you're essentially betting the game on a possible piring without getting the best flip for that.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why would we waste time targeting each other if the plan was to just go after someone else all along?

Again, Pendex’s point comes back. I’ve made a case for why what I’ve done doesn’t make sense if I’m scum with Tommy, or at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
me and cp have made pretty valid cases on Mando and the fact certain ppl are trying to make it Sky's case is very lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am not against the scum read on principle, and it's not really about concessions - Jeff has also repeatedly said he's open to Tommy being scum *on his own merits*, your case on Mando is "he is trying to save Tommy and then distance". In other words, it's not the same. There are also 8 other players, and presumably Mando/Tommy would cross vote for the sake of saving themselves if it came to it, so there's no reason to concede to the extent that you're essentially betting the game on a possible piring without getting the best flip for that.
fwiw thats exactly what happened