Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Heh. Guess that answers part one of that question.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Alright, between calls before my last one. Sky, question for you. I do think your approach to finding scum comes from a genuine place, but I’m also 1000% sure if my villager role. Is there anything (from your perspective) that I could do at this point to change your stance on me, or in your eyes am I “doomed” as you said earlier?

Jeff, same question. For the record, you’re the first person to call me “Thomas” since this 80 year old teacher I had in the sixth grade, and I swear to god, it still kinda scares me lol
I think, short of:

- an Innocent Child activation
- a major slip by someone leading to them being voted up instead, followed by a cop confirm (and even then, Godfather)

there's probably nothing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ye but Tommy first tbh, get that question mark gone early
I am currently slightly more confident on Mando right now. That being said, my sus of Mando has more to do with his posts and not that I think he has to be aligned with Tommy. I also think Tommy has fought his case better lol

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
before you ask Sky, I am not saying I think tommy is town. I am saying that for me Tommy does not have to be scum for Mando to be scum

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I am currently slightly more confident on Mando right now. That being said, my sus of Mando has more to do with his posts and not that I think he has to be aligned with Tommy. I also think Tommy has fought his case better lol
It's a question of who's going to be able to be voted up toDay

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also to what extent are you letting Mando's current vote on Tommy cloud your judgement of Tommy, based on your feelings about Mando?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unvote
Vote: man

Jeff is the only player I have even a hint of confidence in being town. Since theres obviously no vote on Blaine or Juice going to happen, I’ll roll with this. Sky, you may be town but I also know for a fact you’re trying to push a mislynch if a villager.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also to what extent are you letting Mando's current vote on Tommy cloud your judgement of Tommy, based on your feelings about Mando?
the vote was more of an ''of course'' , certainly not the crux of the case. it's pretty standard procedure for what he was being accused of anyways, what else was he gonna do anyways

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unvote
Vote: man

Jeff is the only player I have even a hint of confidence in being town. Since theres obviously no vote on Blaine or Juice going to happen, I’ll roll with this. Sky, you may be town but I also know for a fact you’re trying to push a mislynch if a villager.
why am I the only one you trust at this point?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky seeing that vote as we are talking things through : :francis

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
why am I the only one you trust at this point?
I suspect Blaine and Juice
I know Sky is pushing a mislynch, so I have no way to know her motives. Gip was quick to jump on the mislynch of me after Sky started that train. Equity? Maybe.
Have no thoughts on Pein since he’s barely posted.
can’t read Craig to save my life. Never have been able to and I suspect I probably won’t get it down today.
I acknowledged early that I was leaning town on you, and I haven’t really changed on that. You’re at least open to not offing a villager on day 1.
Pendex made some good points on Sky, but he’s not here now. If Sky gets her wish and I’m killed, pendex will likely look pretty good because Sky is the primary voice behind my mislynch.

you may be playing me too, but at this point, I don’t think you are.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Well damn, guess the pivot to Mando is happening. I'm fine with this given that by my estimation we're hitting scum either way.

Unvote
Vote Mando

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I suspect Blaine and Juice
I know Sky is pushing a mislynch, so I have no way to know her motives. Gip was quick to jump on the mislynch of me after Sky started that train. Equity? Maybe.
Have no thoughts on Pein since he’s barely posted.
can’t read Craig to save my life. Never have been able to and I suspect I probably won’t get it down today.
I acknowledged early that I was leaning town on you, and I haven’t really changed on that. You’re at least open to not offing a villager on day 1.
Pendex made some good points on Sky, but he’s not here now. If Sky gets her wish and I’m killed, pendex will likely look pretty good because Sky is the primary voice behind my mislynch.

you may be playing me too, but at this point, I don’t think you are.
what is your own personal read on mandolorian, this sounds like you are just following. which if you are, thats fine, i just want to make sure that is what is going on

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I did initially think it was weird that he didn’t wanna be the next to last vote. Raised a red flag for sure. I know when I’ve been scum, I’ve typically tried to avoid being in the last 2-3 votes of a mislynch. Outside of that, I’ll own the fact that I’m voting with my strongest town lean. If I can live to face tomorrow, maybe we will find some information that further clears me and puts someone else in the crosshairs. Sucks that changing my vote resulted in this, but nobody to blame but me on that one.