Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think, short of:

- an Innocent Child activation
- a major slip by someone leading to them being voted up instead, followed by a cop confirm (and even then, Godfather)

there's probably nothing
Innocent Child? This is a vanilla game. These mechanics are just not going to exist here.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If Tommy is town I’m inclined to believe his VT claim as I am one too. As I imagine several people are as well.

Not really sure how I’m getting lynched for asking for a check on votes but here we are. Have at it everyone, I’ve got weekend plans anyway.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Just vote Tommy out next after I flip and then one of CP/Sky/Jeff going to be mafia too.

Then Gipper just for a laugh.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sky pushing this hard for a mislynch is reminiscent of my style when I’m scum. Interesting since one her critiques of me at the get go was that I did something she did when she was scum.

I’m fully convinced there’s 1-2 scum in juice, blaine, sky, Gip.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can see a situation here where Sky is mafia and Tommy is actually town and she’s propping us both up to get one today and the other tomorrow with the “oh well at least one of them has to be scum”.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky pushing this hard for a mislynch is reminiscent of my style when I’m scum. Interesting since one her critiques of me at the get go was that I did something she did when she was scum.

I’m fully convinced there’s 1-2 scum in juice, blaine, sky, Gip.

Are you saying mando is a mislynch?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can see a situation here where Sky is mafia and Tommy is actually town and she’s propping us both up to get one today and the other tomorrow with the “oh well at least one of them has to be scum”.
Yea, I said several pages ago that I regret the vote change because I basically gave scum a good enough reason to mislynch me and then feign innocent. I did the same exact thing to McHenry in one of the games I was scum in.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Are you saying mando is a mislynch?
Nah. He may very well be scum. I’m not quite as sold on him being scum as some others, but it’s at least plausible that he is. The not wanting to be 5/6 is suspicious. He hasn’t been among my chief suspects all day, tho.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I Would expect scum Mando to fight harder to stick around, especially if he knew that it was gonna make the numbers 7-2 in towns favor. But at this point, I’m also playing to try to survive the day.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ugh tommy the more u talk now the more i wanna lynch u :heston

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
But how we he know , and more concerning, why would he vote along
Somebody’s gonna get lynched today. My suspicions don’t have enough traction, so I’m pretty much stuck in a position to trust the one person I lean strong town on’s suspicions or wait for me to get whacked. Man would be my 4-5 choice right now, but if it’s him or me, I’d rather live to fight another day.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
But how we he know , and more concerning, why would he vote along
Well, there’s the obvious answer that if he’s mafia he’d know for sure. The VT claim doesn’t help him whatsoever as it’s a vanilla game, same way it doesn’t do anything to help me either.

I’m fine sticking with him but I wouldn’t be against trying Sky either.