Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Or a confirmation on what the votes were on. I don’t think I need to repeat myself that I’ve not been on top of everything in this game.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I’m not taking heat off of him and putting it on myself if we’re both scum, am I?

I’d be trying to divert it elsewhere to get a mislynch and not contemplate voting Tommy myself. Because if I was mafia and did flip that, you’d all just go straight to Tommy as my actions led you away from him.
I don't think anyone is suggesting you are intentionally attracting heat to your slot here lol

Oh I guess sky is. Well I don't agree with that

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why not? It's wagon-splitting. Increases the chance of NL. And if it comes to it your eventual plan would be to go back to the Tommy wagon for info's sake, and then suddenly you smell of roses. Standard scum stuff when playing with a doomed teammate
Yeah but there’s still like 14 hours left or whatever it is. My entire point I’m making is that we’ve got loads of time left. Splitting a wagon at this point makes no sense.

Doomed teammate? They’re getting bussed and I justify a narrative to lynch them. I don’t hesitate about voting and I just do it. Same as if I’m scum and he’s town, why not put him in position for a lynch with one more vote.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah but there’s still like 14 hours left or whatever it is. My entire point I’m making is that we’ve got loads of time left. Splitting a wagon at this point makes no sense.

Doomed teammate? They’re getting bussed and I justify a narrative to lynch them. I don’t hesitate about voting and I just do it. Same as if I’m scum and he’s town, why not put him in position for a lynch with one more vote.
If we have loads of time left why even talk about putting another vote on him?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
my skim read really wasn't that useful. not really any 'gotcha moments' - but at this point Blaine is the only person I'd consider voting for.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unvote
vote Mando

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can you prove otherwise?
first of all, how is this an acceptable defense and how did you think this would in any way convince me of your innocence? The way you worded that post had emphasis on you not being the hammer and from that it appears you were trying to entice the thread that a vote from you is fine, absolving you from the results and also setting up someone to hammer. you also claimed around that time that you hadnt read everything. You are usually a much wiser player and would read everything before talking about dropping a vote. let alone appear to shop it as an idea. I would never expect you to ask something so reckless as town, from my pov. hope this helps clarify my position on the matter.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can definitely see the case on Tommy reading back on some of the posts. It was CP that brought up a good point about him getting more confident on Juice with no new information.

He’s on four votes? If so I’ll throw one down as it won’t hammer because we’ve got plenty of time left.
See, I get what’s being said. However, I don’t see how this paints me and Tommy as teammates.

If we are, my hesitation here screws me. I literally did the same thing as scum a few games ago and it got me lynched. I’m just voting for him and getting the town points for helping lynch a scum.

If I’m mafia and he’s not, I’m still voting him and then I get the mislynch closer and have five other people culpable for the lynch as well as me.

Or, if I’m just cautious town concerned about not ending day prematurely EVEN THOUGH I agree with the lynch, I just check to see where we are. That’s what I did.

Don’t like what Sky is insinuating at all. Wagon splitting with this much time left onto MYSELF no less, is an absolutely bizarre theory.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
first of all, how is this an acceptable defense and how did you think this would in any way convince me of your innocence? The way you worded that post had emphasis on you not being the hammer and from that it appears you were trying to entice the thread that a vote from you is fine, absolving you from the results and also setting up someone to hammer. you also claimed around that time that you hadnt read everything. You are usually a much wiser player and would read everything before talking about dropping a vote. let alone appear to shop it as an idea. I would never expect you to ask something so reckless as town, from my pov. hope this helps clarify my position on the matter.
Well I’m clearly not as good a mafia player as you assume me to be, because I was just after clarification on what the count was on.

It’s not that I have issue hammering or voting for a player I suspect to be mafia, I didn’t want the day to end with my vote. Time in this game is town’s asset as the longer we have, the more we get a chance to talk things through and figure things out.

I’ve said why it makes more sense for me to hesitate as town than it would for me as mafia. You can believe that or not, I can’t tell you what to do.

I did also say I’d read some posts and I was comfortable with Tommy, hence me asking what he was on before voting. Which I now can do freely as votes are off of him (I am guessing as no one actually answered my question to confirm he was on four)

Vote Tommy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I see. I'll marinate on that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you are quite good of a mafia player, that part I definitely agree with.