Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how the fuck do blaines 1 post look genuine lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im sorry I just dont really buy a single thing ur saying atm :(

Pendex

Reaction score
im sorry I just dont really buy a single thing ur saying atm :(
Yeah because you're conf biased as fuck lol

I get it, truly, but you're not really trying to see my perspective, as far as I'm concerned Sky is a slam dunk, I've been calling it from Day 1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tpein has had 1 post this phase, refuses to vote or talk or even aknoledge his wagon - very likely scum
blaine - similar, frozen in time, possible gf or just straight up scum
sky - looking meak but claimed cop and not really talking much about it - unsure, could be scum

cp - imo not scum ever if sky or tpein are scum outside a minor bus on tpein
pendex - never ever aligned with sky

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah because you're conf biased as fuck lol

I get it, truly, but you're not really trying to see my perspective, as far as I'm concerned Sky is a slam dunk, I've been calling it from Day 1
how am I biased lol, calm the fuck down

Pendex

Reaction score
i'm sorry I really am. I literally do not have anything to help me because I always do this in every game I'm in. I play, make some horrible reads, then it's a spiral where I'm basically "confirmed mafia" as town then I end up feeling like everything's my fault.

What do you realistically want me to do? Nobody in this game likes my posts, nobody in this game thinks I'm remotely not scum. I'm stuck as a basic villager with no way to prove himself besides dying. Y'all are deadset on me as mafia, and that will never change no matter what happens.

I'm sorry if this post is just everywhere, I'm currently mentally overwhelmed and I'm trying to keep calm and composed but I'm just not sure what to even do in this situation
@Jeff Valley Driver This one, if this is faked emotional manipulation then fuck me I'll have trust issues

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ive accepted ur perspective and gave you plenty of point earlier in day, dont be a lil punk about it and stop whining

Pendex

Reaction score
how am I biased lol, calm the fuck down
I'm perfectly calm, the "lol" was supposed to convey that, apologies if it hasn't come across

Look man, I feel like I've done what I can here. The game looks very clear to me, as least as far as two scum out of three, but I can't make you see my point of view beyond what I've already done

Pendex

Reaction score
ive accepted ur perspective and gave you plenty of point earlier in day, dont be a lil punk about it and stop whining
Yeah you're completely misreading my tone here - or you're assuming I'm coming at this with some prior that I don't have. If this is where the game is lost I can accept that, no emotion involved (I'm not a particularly emotive person in general for the record)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm perfectly calm, the "lol" was supposed to convey that, apologies if it hasn't come across

Look man, I feel like I've done what I can here. The game looks very clear to me, as least as far as two scum out of three, but I can't make you see my point of view beyond what I've already done
cool then were probably gonna no lynch because u also refuse to look at my pov and even consider looking at tpein. ur the one being hardheaded, no me, ive kept options open, im just not following u atm on sky because i feel the risk is too great