Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah you're completely misreading my tone here - or you're assuming I'm coming at this with some prior that I don't have. If this is where the game is lost I can accept that, no emotion involved (I'm not a particularly emotive person in general for the record)
respectfully, this is a lie, but I digress. if thats how u see urself thats cool

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well I'm not clearing him, but easy to fake I disagree
uve never tried to manipulate town by acting like they should feel bad for you?

Pendex

Reaction score
cool then were probably gonna no lynch because u also refuse to look at my pov and even consider looking at tpein. ur the one being hardheaded, no me, ive kept options open, im just not following u atm on sky because i feel the risk is too great
I'm being hardheaded because I feel like I have to be, it's not out of a sense of being confrontational. You've seen day 1 where I was happy to play compromise so it's not like I'm immune to reason - I feel like we can no lynch here and I'm not content with betting the game on it being Pein

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
there's nothing wrong with emotions either, but telling me I'm bias and the likes are not an effective way to convince ppl to vote with u :draper2 . not commenting on tpein, ive mentioned this what, 6 times now, is also a huge problem in your argument. ur acting like uver solved when u should have nowhere near this confidence and should be much more paranoid in end game, imo. confidence in lylo is kind of a red flag to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm being hardheaded because I feel like I have to be, it's not out of a sense of being confrontational. You've seen day 1 where I was happy to play compromise so it's not like I'm immune to reason - I feel like we can no lynch here and I'm not content with betting the game on it being Pein
so u rather no lynch and be in the ewxact same spot tomorrow except maybe im dead ? thats kind of dumb ngl

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well no, you don't know me out of mafia at all, it's one of few things that I *do* get emotionally invested in
so why mention u are not emotional outside of it, irrelevent

Pendex

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with emotions either, but telling me I'm bias and the likes are not an effective way to convince ppl to vote with u :draper2 . not commenting on tpein, ive mentioned this what, 6 times now, is also a huge problem in your argument. ur acting like uver solved when u should have nowhere near this confidence and should be much more paranoid in end game, imo. confidence in lylo is kind of a red flag to me
It's not even really confidence, if I'm wrong somewhere the game is done anyway - I'm fine with that. I'd much rather push what I think is true than lose and end up being right

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and again, u are refusing to look at why tpein is almost certainly scum nor have come up with any counter argument other than ''sky is lying because xyz and im not moving'' . that's not an argument against tpein, only an argument for lynching sky. if ur not going to consider things, why should I listen to u?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because you're assuming I'm coming at this with an emotional angle when I simply don't have that disposition lol
yeah this is a meaningless argument and Im not really sure once again what picture ur trying to paint other than painting yourself as saintly lol

Pendex

Reaction score
and again, u are refusing to look at why tpein is almost certainly scum nor have come up with any counter argument other than ''sky is lying because xyz and im not moving'' . that's not an argument against tpein, only an argument for lynching sky. if ur not going to consider things, why should I listen to u?
I dont really see how he's almost certain scum, sorry. I absolutely give you that his play in general has done nothing to inspire

Pendex

Reaction score
yeah this is a meaningless argument and Im not really sure once again what picture ur trying to paint other than painting yourself as saintly lol
well, my avy is a nun...

I dunno man, I feel like you're assuming a lot here about my intent and there are only so many ways I can say "that's not how my personality is"