Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
im not repeating myself again, you can read the thread. if sky is town, hes auto scum. if shes scum, i dont believe shes ever looked his way until we did today. tpein flipping scum also clears cp to me.
She's barely looked my way in regards to scumhunting too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My dude, I've repeatedly referred back to a PoE of 4, I'm only insistent on Sky because she's a lock to me (and personally, I don't see why anyone is believing this claim given how it was handled)
you have no way of knowing sky is a lock just as much as I dont know tpein is a lock, so lets stop with this 100% certainty stuff

Pendex

Reaction score
your explanation on hater being scum didnt really pass the smell test to me and ive explained ad nauseum why its unlikely. he never hammered tommy either so the crux of ur argument is null and void anyways. i dont think hes scum at all, sorry
What does him hammering have to do with my argument at all, much less serve as the crux?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
u also refusing to even consider or analyze tpein makes me wonder why too

Pendex

Reaction score
you have no way of knowing sky is a lock just as much as I dont know tpein is a lock, so lets stop with this 100% certainty stuff
Okay, sure - I can't be 100% sure, but come on

Need I remind you that I was the one who pointed out that Sky should have a perfect solve if she was telling the truth here?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What does him hammering have to do with my argument at all, much less serve as the crux?
u literally tried to push the fact that he was the one that hammered did you not?

uve also clearly not read any of the posts analyzing why if sky is scum hayter is not. why the fuck would she claim town and bus her teamate if shes scum lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay, sure - I can't be 100% sure, but come on

Need I remind you that I was the one who pointed out that Sky should have a perfect solve if she was telling the truth here?
u did point that out but its not a perfect solve because theres a gf if shes really cop, so she would have only solved 4 towns and almost solved. the fact shes been meak about it is obviously bad tho

Pendex

Reaction score
u also refusing to even consider or analyze tpein makes me wonder why too
I'm not refusing - he's not playing this game basically. I have nothing, I'm not going to manufacture a read or a defence. I have CP as scum, which necessitates that I have T-Pein town, but with CP pushing for Sky too I have obvious cause to reconsider. That said - it starts with Sky.

Pendex

Reaction score
u literally tried to push the fact that he was the one that hammered did you not?

uve also clearly not read any of the posts analyzing why if sky is scum hayter is not. why the fuck would she claim town and bus her teamate if shes scum lol
No? Where have I made any fuss about him specifically hammering Tommy?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No? Where have I made any fuss about him specifically hammering Tommy?
i could mixing up ur post and gip.

but u did try to push that 2 scum nonsense which was pretty shit

also, I dont see how u cant think blaine is scum is sky is scum and think its hayter. that doesn't make much sense to me either

Pendex

Reaction score
u did point that out but its not a perfect solve because theres a gf if shes really cop, so she would have only solved 4 towns and almost solved. the fact shes been meak about it is obviously bad tho
At worst, it's 2 scum in a pool of 3, and 1 scum in a pool of 2.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like other than hayter not wanting to lynch sky, i dont really see how his play or skys play around their slot makes them aligned at all

Pendex

Reaction score
i could mixing up ur post and gip.

but u did try to push that 2 scum nonsense which was pretty shit

also, I dont see how u cant think blaine is scum is sky is scum and think its hayter. that doesn't make much sense to me either
How did I push 2 scum nonsense? I asked you if you thought it was plausible - you have better idea than I do about how you guys would run a game like this.
As far as Blaine is concerned, again I don't think he's scum with CP. If I take CP out, my PoE is Sky/Hayter/Blaine/T-Pein, in that order. That said, Blaine's posts today look super genuine to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How did I push 2 scum nonsense? I asked you if you thought it was plausible - you have better idea than I do about how you guys would run a game like this.
As far as Blaine is concerned, again I don't think he's scum with CP. If I take CP out, my PoE is Sky/Hayter/Blaine/T-Pein, in that order. That said, Blaine's posts today look super genuine to me.
u asked a question that u urself know is impossible, cmon on man, it was never gonna be 20% scum lol