Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote tpein

i guess

Pendex

Reaction score
You can of course take that to mean I'm resisting a T-Pein vote - and the answer is yes, because I see no scenario where Sky is telling the truth here lol

Pendex

Reaction score
I suppose T-Pein could be allied with Sky if CP isn't scum, but I'm not prepared to bet our last lynch on it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not voting anyone but Sky today, btw. We can take a no lynch (suboptimal as it may be) but I'm more than willing to play hardball.
good for you I guess, were in lylo and if ur gonna tunnel one person, ur kind of being silly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not really in a position to lynch the claimed cop even if its likely shes lying. theres almost no chance tpein in town by my calculations. theres still a chance you, pendex, are scum as well. just not with sky obviously

Pendex

Reaction score
good for you I guess, were in lylo and if ur gonna tunnel one person, ur kind of being silly
I only have one lynch, and I've demonstrated a wider solve, so I'm not really sure what you mean here.

Not sure what you meant earlier either by the way, where you based my case of a mistake that someone made? Nothing I've said depended on Blaine hammering Tommy over Smark, so I don't know where you got that from either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the fact also youve made no attempt at teams and are just whinging the whole phase about her being a liar instead of trying to play with others and talk things through is also odd to me, but I digress. im not going to be playing emotionally this phase

Pendex

Reaction score
not really in a position to lynch the claimed cop even if its likely shes lying. theres almost no chance tpein in town by my calculations. theres still a chance you, pendex, are scum as well. just not with sky obviously
What are these calculations?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I only have one lynch, and I've demonstrated a wider solve, so I'm not really sure what you mean here.

Not sure what you meant earlier either by the way, where you based my case of a mistake that someone made? Nothing I've said depended on Blaine hammering Tommy over Smark, so I don't know where you got that from either.
have you?

Pendex

Reaction score
the fact also youve made no attempt at teams and are just whinging the whole phase about her being a liar instead of trying to play with others and talk things through is also odd to me, but I digress. im not going to be playing emotionally this phase
I think she's lying, I've established why - I can only lynch one at a time lol. I've already established why I think Hayterade makes sense as scum too, so, uh, no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What are these calculations?
im not repeating myself again, you can read the thread. if sky is town, hes auto scum. if shes scum, i dont believe shes ever looked his way until we did today. tpein flipping scum also clears cp to me.

Pendex

Reaction score
have you?
My dude, I've repeatedly referred back to a PoE of 4, I'm only insistent on Sky because she's a lock to me (and personally, I don't see why anyone is believing this claim given how it was handled)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think she's lying, I've established why - I can only lynch one at a time lol. I've already established why I think Hayterade makes sense as scum too, so, uh, no?
your explanation on hater being scum didnt really pass the smell test to me and ive explained ad nauseum why its unlikely. he never hammered tommy either so the crux of ur argument is null and void anyways. i dont think hes scum at all, sorry