Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff
Big Man
Haza
OMB
Mitch
Odo
N0M
Magic
Alco
Lethal
Banez
Tweet
Sky
KIF
Brutus
Poyser
Smark

me rn. Colour code is last game, blue is "most probably town", red is "most probably scum", yellow is "conflicting feelings". No other colour gradient.

Jeff, NOM, Tweet and Poyser as "conflicting feelings" based on what exactly? You post this list to appear as though you're contributing, yet it's achieving fuck all except boosting your post count. All that's missing from last time around is your smileys.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Poyser no sellin' the need to claim even though he's dangerously close to lynch

Why the sherection for Poyser? You trying to get a big notch in your hemline?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He's giving me the Skybox treatment FML

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There's so many people that feel weird to some degree in this game :sid

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:reigns3 we’ve got like over 12 hours left. Assuming I flip town, what info do you get?
Considering your hands have been in and out of the cookie jar all day, quite a bit.

First, I'll feel considerably better about Sky as she isn't likely to tackle you as scum if she knows you're town. That's suicide for a day 1 Sky.

Haza's reluctance to look in your direction and his quasi-defense of you feels more natural in this light. Considering he could have dog piled you.

Without much problem. On that vein, Kif voting in line with you, while also saying he thinks you're scum looks like hedging his bets to me.

Do I need to say how the Mitch case will have a better chance of being taken seriously if we know we can trust your push?

There's also Odo who's been mostly in your orbit, while not being as aggressive as I'd expect him to be and asking for more input from others.

I'm sure there are interactions I'm forgetting. Tweet's flip-flopping would need more scrutiny once we know what you are, also. Etc.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alrighty, now that's sorted, here we go:

Skybox is a town lean. She's not trying to be the town leader or pushing her agendas. It's low-level interactions but I feel they are genuine. I stress the importance of lean before your tampon gets twisted and you have a rant when/if I modify this lean :)

Jeff is overly defensive on Mitch for ? reasons. Jeff also doesn't have the weekend copout excuse that he runs with, and I expected to see more posts from him than he currently has. I think Jeff got rattled by his Lethal level scum performance the other game and is really trying to regain his feet. I'm going to take a seat right atop of this fence for the moment in regards to Jeff.

Poyser well I can never read accurately, but I have a hard time thinking he hangs his head out to dry to push a case on low-tier players to give them a "good read" if he were to flip scum. The whole wagon on him came from ? reasons, and this stupid sentiment to lynch anyway because of him being a claimed VT is mind boggling given we still have ~10/11 hours remaining in the phase.

KIF is a moron

I really like Odo's posts, just a strong feel about them. Almost as strong as the feel of when I look into Leesh's eyes and feel the warmth of a wood fire. Confident to put my faith in him right about now.

Smark not being picked about and engaging in bickering fights is a welcome change, and I do hope we can interact and have some good discussion in this game. It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time you racist loving Smark, but I embrace it. As I post this, it flashes up a new one from him. Why is Poyser's flip so important? We have a bucket load of time and some people haven't even posted yet. This archaic, blood-thirsty pushing based on ? reasons is why town have fucked up so many times in the past, choosing not to actually analyse posts or play, but pushing their own selfish agendas and bias.

Everyone else is just white noise. Magic, you're a truckload of copouts for not being around - hikes, moving house, sleeping. I expect a lot from you.

And now, I finally end up on Tweets. Let's just say he's been very, well, Lethal-like the last few games. Ruined confidence. Trying to make amends I guess. His vote of Poyser then flip straight onto Mitch put up a red flag. His convoulted explanation reinforced that red flag. I'm on the fence atm, but I've got my foot leaning into the field of SCUM.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Considering your hands have been in and out of the cookie jar all day, quite a bit.

First, I'll feel considerably better about Sky as she isn't likely to tackle you as scum if she knows you're town. That's suicide for a day 1 Sky.

Haza's reluctance to look in your direction and his quasi-defense of you feels more natural in this light. Considering he could have dog piled you.

Without much problem. On that vein, Kif voting in line with you, while also saying he thinks you're scum looks like hedging his bets to me.

Do I need to say how the Mitch case will have a better chance of being taken seriously if we know we can trust your push?

There's also Odo who's been mostly in your orbit, while not being as aggressive as I'd expect him to be and asking for more input from others.

I'm sure there are interactions I'm forgetting. Tweet's flip-flopping would need more scrutiny once we know what you are, also. Etc.
This is dumb, you don’t need my flip to look into tweets flip flopping lol, you should be doing that anyway. Are you saying you have no thoughts on it at all even without my flip? You should also already be looking into my Mitch case regardless of my flip too because there’s merit in it. There’s plenty of time left in the day, there’s no reason you need to wait for my flip to do it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark not being picked about and engaging in bickering fights is a welcome change, and I do hope we can interact and have some good discussion in this game. It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time you racist loving Smark, but I embrace it. As I post this, it flashes up a new one from him. Why is Poyser's flip so important? We have a bucket load of time and some people haven't even posted yet. This archaic, blood-thirsty pushing based on ? reasons is why town have fucked up so many times in the past, choosing not to actually analyse posts or play, but pushing their own selfish agendas and bias.
Frst, :howdareyou

Secondly, post above yours. :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is dumb, you don’t need my flip to look into tweets flip flopping lol, you should be doing that anyway. Are you saying you have no thoughts on it at all even without my flip? You should also already be looking into my Mitch case regardless of my flip too because there’s merit in it. There’s plenty of time left in the day, there’s no reason you need to wait for my flip to do it
I've taken Tweet's flip-flopping into consideration every time he's done it, but your flip gives it the proper contextual clues.

Mitch's push feel inorganic to me so I can't take it seriously if I feel you're the bigger threat at play rn.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have returned, let me catch up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also why is Lethal saying I'm defending Mitch? I questioned the genuineness of Poyser's read on him, because he had one post at the time. That's hardly defending the guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.