Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This archaic, blood-thirsty pushing based on ? reasons is why town have fucked up so many times in the past, choosing not to actually analyse posts or play, but pushing their own selfish agendas and bias.
Also, I have zero biased reasons for this. The wagon on Poyser is 100% based on this game.

A town Poyser is worth having around if I felt that was a strong enough possibility, but I don't.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Frst, :howdareyou

Secondly, post above yours. :)

tenor.gif

* You don't need Poyser's flip to gain a read on Sky. You say it yourself here that it is suicide.

* Taking anything KIF says seriously :lmao

* He's not exactly wrong and it's something to consider. You know, past history of being able to nab people off one post. I speak from experience.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
tenor.gif

* You don't need Poyser's flip to gain a read on Sky. You say it yourself here that it is suicide.

* He's not exactly wrong and it's something to consider. You know, past history of being able to nab people off one post. I speak from experience.
Poyser being scum changes that Sky point completely.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I've taken Tweet's flip-flopping into consideration every time he's done it, but your flip gives it the proper contextual clues.

Mitch's push feel inorganic to me so I can't take it seriously if I feel you're the bigger threat at play rn.

What contextual clues does it provide?

Inorganic? How so? Sure, Poyser is a HUGE threat, but you're not even remotely entertaining anything he has said in regards to the case. Ok, we lynch Poyser and then what? he flips town and we're down a strong player on D1. Not the start I want.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Poyser being scum changes that Sky point completely.

Fair, but I highly doubt she has the ovaries to try and pull that off knowing it'll turkey slap her if he's scum. I also doubt he lets it happen.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Skybox is a town lean. She's not trying to be the town leader or pushing her agendas. It's low-level interactions but I feel they are genuine. I stress the importance of lean before your tampon gets twisted and you have a rant when/if I modify this lean :)
I'm going to say it right now: Scum Lethal.

He gets his shots in, he seeks out reasons to sus me... then he gives me a town lean? That's not Town Lethal's MO. We established in a game earlier this year (don't remember which, but it was definitely a game from when things were still open) that he plays to his meta of shading me at every opportunity as any alignment, but as scum he really doesn't follow through with it.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I have returned, let me catch up.

tenor.gif

also why is Lethal saying I'm defending Mitch? I questioned the genuineness of Poyser's read on him, because he had one post at the time. That's hardly defending the guy lol

It just seemed very.....not Jeff like. At least not a town Jeff.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
tenor.gif

I don't feel his push on Mitch was genuine. It honestly seems like clutched at someone the first chance he got to relieve pressure and he saw Mitch's post. So he dived immediately on him off oe post and then didn't provide anything until called out on it. A town Poyser doesn't need to be pushed into providing a legit case on someone he thought needed to be pushed. I'm just saying, it fails the smell test for me.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm going to say it right now: Scum Lethal.

He gets his shots in, he seeks out reasons to sus me... then he gives me a town lean? That's not Town Lethal's MO. We established in a game earlier this year (don't remember which, but it was definitely a game from when things were still open) that he plays to his meta of shading me at every opportunity as any alignment, but as scum he really doesn't follow through with it.

Fuck off you stupid rodent. I'm done getting sucked in to engaging with you in every fucking game, yet here you are again spewing absolute garbage trash. People can evolve in game play. I have bigger fish to fry and can do without the distraction. What do I achieve by tunneling you game after game after game? A bad reputation and you popping in my notifications. Piss off you zit.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't feel his push on Mitch was genuine. It honestly seems like clutched at someone the first chance he got to relieve pressure and he saw Mitch's post. So he dived immediately on him off oe post and then didn't provide anything until called out on it. A town Poyser doesn't need to be pushed into providing a legit case on someone he thought needed to be pushed. I'm just saying, it fails the smell test for me.

:WOW

I appreciate you explaining your thought process. Thanks :)

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fuck off you stupid rodent. I'm done getting sucked in to engaging with you in every fucking game, yet here you are again spewing absolute garbage trash. People can evolve in game play. I have bigger fish to fry and can do without the distraction. What do I achieve by tunneling you game after game after game? A bad reputation and you popping in my notifications. Piss off you zit.
And they say I'm easily triggered.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
also why is Lethal saying I'm defending Mitch? I questioned the genuineness of Poyser's read on him, because he had one post at the time. That's hardly defending the guy lol
I'm also confused by this. Questioning the reason behind Poyser's read would surely have more to do with, you know, suspicion of Poyser (as has been the running theme this game) rather than defense of Mitch.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What contextual clues does it provide?

Inorganic? How so? Sure, Poyser is a HUGE threat, but you're not even remotely entertaining anything he has said in regards to the case. Ok, we lynch Poyser and then what? he flips town and we're down a strong player on D1. Not the start I want.
If Poyser is scum, Tweet could just be town going back and forth on a read as a scum to scum interaction wouldn't be that awkward.

If Poyser is town, Tweet's flip-flopping comes off far more strange and off-putting to me and would then require further pushing.

I explained above, but he basically grasped at the first thing he could to move the spotlight and rushed at the chance to push Mitch's post.

Without really saying anything with that first vote. That idea isn't doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.