Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If he'd do it in a convincing way it'd actually be a reason to read him town, but his play around Mitch looks like fake hunting to me. Starting a wagon on Mitch after one post is inoffensive in itself.

Then here he acknowledges that he doesn't have enough grasp of Mitchs meta to reliably interpret his entrance one way or the other but keeps pretending he has a point regardless.

And now he's trying to find more reasons to uphold his suspicions by looking at meta from the past *2* games, which if you know anything about sample size is just a joke.
Actually when you’re talking about meta and real people the most recent games are the best samples because people tend to evolve and change as time goes by. I’m trying to read somebody not conduct a scientific experiment lmfao.

My vote was made because I didn’t like his entrance, I never tried to insinuate it was a smoking gun. I said I had a point because I DID have a point based on actual mafia scum hunting and not meta hunting because he looked scared to give a solid opinion which is what the majority of inexperienced scum players do. I don’t understand how this is so hard to grasp?! I then later went back and checked the last couple Of games he had as town and noticed he actually entered the thread much differently in those games as town than he did in this game which I (rightly) believe has strengthened my case. What’s fake about it?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Just saying, if Poyser is town, both Banez and Haza look bad, but if he is indeed scum, the scum team has absolutely done a Jeff already :heston

So you read me scum regardless?

Funny.

If we lynch Poyser and he flips scum, you claim i'm defending a teamm8.

If we lynch Poyser and he flips town, you claim i look bad coz i'm not on board with the wagon with no actual reason.

Yeah good talk.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Funny.

If we lynch Poyser and he flips town, you claim i look bad coz i'm not on board with the wagon with no actual reason.

Yeah good talk.
Don't blame me, you're the one who's made the play that looks scummy regardless of Poyser's alignment ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Don't blame me, you're the one who's made the play that looks scummy regardless of Poyser's alignment ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

get fucked.

vote skybox

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Funny.

Yeah good talk.
yeah this post was ridiculous I don't think she has responded to my pogba on it yet though :pogba :pogba ogb

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think i'm great but i'm easily good enough to fake that.
Well I haven’t seen it from you before :draper2 its pretty hard to fake genuinely town thought processes as scum when you’re actually scum in the moment tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote: Skybox

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think Skybox is town, she’s just a moron

Of a player

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Oh hey someone's hit the quick wagon button
This may be my bad for using :pogba instead of saying "what the fuck are you talking about" RE: your post where i'm scum or "look bad" regardless of Poyser's flip

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like this stuff about my mitch read would have merit if I actually tried to make out that based on his one post I had a meta based reason to read him scum. I didn’t. I voted him because I sensed weakness in the post which is how I catch a lot of scum. Meta is only one tool with which to hunt lol, There is no meta on Mitch being scum so it’s literally impossible to read him scum based on his scum meta, so I have to go off of basic scum hunting, my own assumptions and my own gut. You’re all obsessed with the fact that he hasn’t been scum before so therefore I can’t read him scum :swaggyp it’s dumb as fuck

Tho when I did read back, I have found a meta reason to read him scum based on his TOWN meta and have posted them in here for you to read and compare and draw your own conclusions.
Coincidentally I don’t think anybody has responded to them at all which is odd as there is a clear objective difference between them which you’d think merits a closer look if nothing else

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually when you’re talking about meta and real people the most recent games are the best samples because people tend to evolve and change as time goes by. I’m trying to read somebody not conduct a scientific experiment lmfao.

My vote was made because I didn’t like his entrance, I never tried to insinuate it was a smoking gun. I said I had a point because I DID have a point based on actual mafia scum hunting and not meta hunting because he looked scared to give a solid opinion which is what the majority of inexperienced scum players do. I don’t understand how this is so hard to grasp?! I then later went back and checked the last couple Of games he had as town and noticed he actually entered the thread much differently in those games as town than he did in this game which I (rightly) believe has strengthened my case. What’s fake about it?
It seems to me like you might have went back to his previous games to try and find reasons to uphold this push on him and more or less lucked into some (reasons).

I don't wanna go for a tunnel on you again, but I also don't have any better scum reads so far so my vote stays on you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It seems to me like you might have went back to his previous games to try and find reasons to uphold this push on him and more or less lucked into some (reasons).

I don't wanna go for a tunnel on you again, but I also don't have any better scum reads so far so my vote stays on you.
This seems a bit like deja vu because again You’re only looking at it from one angle which is the angle that I’m scum. What do you think I do here as town? Do I not go back and read his other games when nobody is following me on a push? Do I not go and read back to try and get more clues as to whether I’m onto something or not?

you’re the second person to say you think I’ve lucked into reasoning to push Mitch which is pretty weird. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that accusation thrown out before :lmao yeah guess I’m just lucky to be right

Status
Not open for further replies.