Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Banez seems pretty confrontative and therefore likely town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
HOLD UP

now I’m thinking about it what are the odds that tweets weird flip from voting me to following me was him bussing because he thought I’d nail his teammate and then when nobody followed me he found it safe to go back on reasons that don’t make any sense :lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Really somebody else said that? Lemme have a look

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was about to say that tweet is likely not scum with brutus since he’d probably hedge his bets and vote with me here in case there’s a turn around but then I remembered he actually did vote with me lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
HOLD UP

now I’m thinking about it what are the odds that tweets weird flip from voting me to following me was him bussing because he thought I’d nail his teammate and then when nobody followed me he found it safe to go back on reasons that don’t make any sense :lmao
You'll find I never really defended Mitch, you might be correct about him being scum for all I know but for now I think the reasons for upholding your push on him aren't very convincing. It's your push that I'm not fond of, has nothing to do with Mitch being the target.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Banez seems pretty confrontative and therefore likely town

Nah, i'm clearly scum coz why would Skybox ever read me wrong?

All the bitch needs is another daykill and shoot me blind.

Banez

Reaction score
She'll probably report me for that. She can't take insults very well, i forgot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
HOLD UP

This thought process is on a level that is not of this world

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You'll find I never really defended Mitch, you might be correct about him being scum for all I know but for now I think the reasons for upholding your push on him aren't very convincing. It's your push that I'm not fond of, has nothing to do with Mitch being the target.
I never said you defended him? My theory is you followed me because you got nervous and then switched back once you realised nobody else followed me.
Your flip flop doesn’t really make sense because you vote me because you think my vote is a diversion, then you realise it isn’t and think I have a good point, then you randomly switch back because I “stopped pushing” him even though I never stopped pushing him because I was talking about him (alongside defending myself) the entire time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Whilst we’re here Sky, do you not have any thoughts on tweet’s flip flop from voting me to following me to voting me again?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw I was the one to mention luck. I said it was possible it was luck, or you read was good. Both are possibilities as reading back isn't alignment indicative for you (see 3kingdoms). so it's difficult at this time to assess if your read was genuine and looking back backed that up, or you tried a push and read back, and found stuff that so happened to work for you. I don't think there's anything "weird" about that train of thought.

Banez

Reaction score
And if my questions were so bad, why dont people just point out WHY they are bad instead of just "omg bad post"

Like Jeff over there, could just explain WHAT exactly makes my first post so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.