Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Right, had to do some shit irl, but I'm here and ready to go. Let's do this.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
1. Chris - don't think Tweet was bussing him
2. Sky - she seems pretty obvtown to me
3. Jeff Valley Driver - I haven't really liked anything he's been pushing tbh but I'm not actively suspicious
5. RetepAdam. - gut town lean
6. Lethal Banks - was aggressive on tweet and otherwise feels town to me
7. Poyser - same
8. PHEN0M - null
9. Doddsy - same with jeff
12. Banned Blaine - null but likely coward scum tbh
13. T-Pein™ - null
14. King K. Rool - don't think he speaks against the tweet wagon so much if they're aligned and also has felt town to me in general, doctor claim helps too

:confused

Not gonna lie; that "I'm not actively suspicious" is tough lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:confused

Not gonna lie; that "I'm not actively suspicious" is tough lol
yeah that specific read list is...bizarre lol. he also says "same with doddsy" who ended up being scum. its weird lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
yeah that specific read list is...bizarre lol. he also says "same with doddsy" who ended up being scum. its weird lol

That's which one I meant.

Though looking at it outside of the iso, there was a full, actual, real-life day between those two posts.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Btw I think you can kinda see the difference in demeanour from Lethal already lol. First life he was offended by my questioning and annoyed that I wasn’t reading him town, this time he pretty much got ready to take it. Which, considering he’s just been copped town then you’d expect him to be even more annoyed by it

No matter what I do, you always have me suspected. I didn't want to be read 'emo' or whatever it was with the question the other day. I'm still annoyed by the questioning.

im shading a bit here, but i also feel like he was a little cute on re-entry about sky too, all things considered

Well I was too aggressive before to the point of being placed on an ignore list. The fuck do you expect from me?

I should just save the entire phase and be modkilled. Sure it'd be a cunt move, but hey, some folks just haven't shown up to the game so what's the harm, right?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Put it this way:

Re-roll.

1. Chris - Still feel fine about Chris. Participation has been good and helpful and earnest. It'd be nice to clear him, I guess, but he's honestly not even on my radar right now.
2. Sky - Town unless GF, but I really don't think she's GF. Godmother, maybe, but I don't see it for previously noted reasons.
3. Jeff Valley Driver - Town.
4. CraigPelton
- The reads are good and the effort seems genuine. Given the state of the game, the only way I could see CP playing this carefree as scum is if he was just checked out from the jump. I might honestly have him after Chris in terms of POE.
5. RetepAdam. - Still me.
7. Poyser - Town unless GF.
8. PHEN0M - Nothing's changed. Still want to lynch.
9. Doddsy - Nothing's changed. Still want to lynch.
12. Banned Blaine Lethal Weapon - I'd hold off on lynching/copping LW for another phase just because Blaine gave us absolutely nothing, and I want to at least give LW a chance to give us something to read. Odds are very good we hit scum between PHEN0M and Doddsy anyway. That said, he'd be next up.
14. King K. Rool - I'm probably ruining my color coordination by putting Smark in the same color as the two copped players, but it accurately sums up my feelings.

Lethal's now aquamarine, and Doddsy's now dead.

If I'm alone on this one, whatever, but I'd rather lynch the person I've been reading non-town for most of the game before dipping into players I'm giving town leans.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No matter what I do, you always have me suspected. I didn't want to be read 'emo' or whatever it was with the question the other day. I'm still annoyed by the questioning.

Well I was too aggressive before to the point of being placed on an ignore list. The fuck do you expect from me?

I should just save the entire phase and be modkilled. Sure it'd be a cunt move, but hey, some folks just haven't shown up to the game so what's the harm, right?
:francis nah dont be doing the modkill thing. just continue ur read through and give ur list etc as planned. im not particularly interested in anything else from u

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score

Imagine if we repped someone in for Blaine just to have them get themselves mod-killed. :mj4

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, not really...?

He was the second vote on Doddsy. Just because you were pushing the Doddsy wagon doesn't mean our direction was actually decided.

Shit, we had five votes on Doddsy and our direction still wasn't entirely decided.
I mean, read the quotes lol. I wanted to lynch Doddsy, you voted and then unvoted (not sure if this came before or after), in those quotes smark is advocating to lynch Doddsy and sky is telling him to “follow on Doddsy”. He’s not even trying to hide that he thinks this is the direction because he says “sure if that’s the wagon I haven’t checked” so clearly that’s what he thinks is happening. What exactly are you trying to argue here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Put it this way:

Lethal's now aquamarine, and Doddsy's now dead.

If I'm alone on this one, whatever, but I'd rather lynch the person I've been reading non-town for most of the game before dipping into players I'm giving town leans.
What is it exactly thats giving you such a hard scum read on phenom in particular?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I mean, read the quotes lol. I wanted to lynch Doddsy, you voted and then unvoted (not sure if this came before or after), in those quotes smark is advocating to lynch Doddsy and sky is telling him to “follow on Doddsy”. He’s not even trying to hide that he thinks this is the direction because he says “sure if that’s the wagon I haven’t checked” so clearly that’s what he thinks is happening. What exactly are you trying to argue here?

That no one else had actually committed at the time, so him joining the wagon when he did feels unnecessary if they were actually aligned.

And he had previously advocated for lynching Doddsy, though I'd have to go back and check when in the scheme of things that was.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Were you pre-annoyed by the questioning before I even asked any?

i ask because you literally said you were gonna do a readback and prepare for the grilling and said you’d bring lube lol

I just think you’re full of shit tbh (in-game!)