Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
It’s also kind of fascinating that assuming Smark was telling the truth about self-protecting, neither scum or the SK has even tried to shoot Jeff so far.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s note-worthy, though the latter was something I agreed with and is also informed by the fact Doddsy was scum. If we’re assigning value to Doddsy wanting to lynch PHEN0M, what do we do with CP wanting to lynch Doddsy? Pretty consistently, honestly.

The change in tenor is interesting, though. He definitely got more serious about the game at a certain point. And it’s not that that’s NAI, but it does give us a counterweight in that he’s actually provided something of value, whereas PHEN0M really hasn’t.

Maybe I’m overthinking it.
Did he? He had Doddsy as part of his poe but he never pushed that lynch at all. On the day of yesterday he essentially just said he’s happy to lynch any of the poe candidates as he thinks they’re all scum lol. In fact he only really brought up Doddsy at all in a “I had Doddsy in my poe the whole time and now everybody else does!” After I said I thought he was the best direction. Like I said earlier, the only time he asserted himself at all was when we had already decided to lynch Doddsy but weren’t enamoured by lethals entrance and he said we should still lynch Doddsy (which j don’t even think anybody was questioning)

as For the latter, it’s about what you expect lol. I’d expect CP to start coming into the game more at some point regardless of alignment, phenom is pretty inconsistent with that. If anything I’d say he probably would have made more of an effort to at least make it seem like he’s doing something as scum. Not that I’d read him town for that at all, but not providing much isn’t really a phenom scum tell

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s also kind of fascinating that assuming Smark was telling the truth about self-protecting, neither scum or the SK has even tried to shoot Jeff so far.
yeah that fascination will end tonight :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kind of want to be a mad cunt and lynch Lethal but thats probably crazy :heston
Yeah like I said I don’t think it makes too much sense to do that. If he’s on his own as the last scum then we’ve got a mislynch to play with, if not then he’s got a partner we need to find regardless.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the thing with cp is a toughy but i agree that "my reads have been good you blueberries" is nowhere close to an adequate defence :heston

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
yeah that fascination will end tonight :heston

5lngSM6.gif

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He only self protected one night iirc, he made it pretty obv he was gonna be protecting jeff last night.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah, i dont really see the issue. n2 they obviously went after smark, but he outfoxed them. n3 they had no choice to try to blast him again because any other shot could be blocked and killing smark is the only way to kill me at this point. i dont really find anything overly odd about it, pretty standard stuff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the thing with cp is a toughy but i agree that "my reads have been good you blueberries" is nowhere close to an adequate defence :heston
Yeah lol. It’s a bit of a toss up in truth but we’ve gotta go off something. CP has been pretty slimy in the way he’s framed things imo. He is slimy as town too tho so there’s that :heston

tho he deffo seems more interested in defending himself than solving the game which I wouldn’t say is usually the case

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@CraigPelton what is your lynch order preference and why?
Huh? I want us to wagon Doddsy because he’ll presumably come on to defend himself.

Nom probably won’t. So cop him.
tbh I think they're all scum and don't care
Then follow on Doddsy why not
Lynch Doddsy, he might have actually engage his wagon. Nom probably won’t. Just cop him.
vote doddsy

Sure if that's the wagon rn I haven't checked
No because Blaine and phenom haven't done anything and Doddsy hasn't done anything to make me think he's town nor does he look town from say tweets posts

why not include the context lol, pretty obv which way we were going at the time

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
and yeah, i dont really see the issue. n2 they obviously went after smark, but he outfoxed them. n3 they had no choice to try to blast him again because any other shot could be blocked and killing smark is the only way to kill me at this point. i dont really find anything overly odd about it, pretty standard stuff

Yeah, I guess it's only been two phases.

To be clear, this isn't about you. Just thinking about the shots and what they mean.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
why not include the context lol, pretty obv which way we were going at the time

I mean, not really...?

He was the second vote on Doddsy. Just because you were pushing the Doddsy wagon doesn't mean our direction was actually decided.

Shit, we had five votes on Doddsy and our direction still wasn't entirely decided.