Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I thought we had decided the order.

Would y’all rather do CP?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Like there’s no context taken into account whatsoever there lol, Doddsy was the decided lynch after a days worth of discussion. For example, I was the one that brought up lynching Doddsy but unvoted to give people more time so I’m not on the wagon there that you’re analysing. Phenom voted out of self preservation and because he didn’t have an opinion. Peter went with consensus. What point are you trying to make?

Also leaving out the context that I had only unvoted Doddsy to begin with because Jeff asked for some more time to think.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’m having a hard time getting past CP reading the game the same way I am.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Ya i want to hear real thoughts and a defence from cp too. I want to know who lethal wants to lynch in what order, too. Prob get those from Christopher and Peter as well.

Just PHEN0M, tbh.

Depending on which of the two he flips, it’ll determine who’s after that for me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m having a hard time getting past CP reading the game the same way I am.
That’s why I read him town initially, but it’s hard to stick by it at this stage of poe. If you read my posts from today does it change your mind at all? It’s obv hard to weigh up N0M one way or the other. Doddsy seemed like he was gonna go for phenom tho

also do you think anything about cp wanting to lynch blaine D2 saying he’s probably coward scum and then saying lethal doesn’t look bad and to lynch Doddsy to give him time to play? Kinda seems at odds with each other lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw I think you can kinda see the difference in demeanour from Lethal already lol. First life he was offended by my questioning and annoyed that I wasn’t reading him town, this time he pretty much got ready to take it. Which, considering he’s just been copped town then you’d expect him to be even more annoyed by it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol yeah ive noticed the lack of emotional investment thusfar and thats um....very no bueno

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im shading a bit here, but i also feel like he was a little cute on re-entry about sky too, all things considered

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
felt a tad forced

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
That’s why I read him town initially, but it’s hard to stick by it at this stage of poe. If you read my posts from today does it change your mind at all? It’s obv hard to weigh up N0M one way or the other. Doddsy seemed like he was gonna go for phenom tho

also do you think anything about cp wanting to lynch blaine D2 saying he’s probably coward scum and then saying lethal doesn’t look bad and to lynch Doddsy to give him time to play? Kinda seems at odds with each other lol

That’s note-worthy, though the latter was something I agreed with and is also informed by the fact Doddsy was scum. If we’re assigning value to Doddsy wanting to lynch PHEN0M, what do we do with CP wanting to lynch Doddsy? Pretty consistently, honestly.

The change in tenor is interesting, though. He definitely got more serious about the game at a certain point. And it’s not that that’s NAI, but it does give us a counterweight in that he’s actually provided something of value, whereas PHEN0M really hasn’t.

Maybe I’m overthinking it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah getting to the stage where I’d be pretty surprised if it’s not CP and lethal

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
How confident are we that the game will be over within the next two Day phases?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If we’re not super confident about that, I’d rather flip PHEN0M first, all else equal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah getting to the stage where I’d be pretty surprised if it’s not CP and lethal
I kind of want to be a mad cunt and lynch Lethal but thats probably crazy :heston